Aeronautics Technologies Research & Development Center– July 2011 onwards
Organization Argentine Air Force – Ministry of Defense
Type of business Defense / Research & Development
Role Software Engineer
Area System Integration Laboratory - Avionic Systems
Project “Implementation of ARINC 653 for the development of a new avionic system under IMA modular architecture”.
- Responsible for the design, development and coding of simulation software of avionic subsystems (Navigation, Communication, MMI) for a Software-in-the-Loop test bench for a new avionic system with 1553 protocol.
- Analysis from system level (Simulator Architecture) to bus level (1553)
- Participation in different phases of subsystem integration & test
- Elaborating technical documentation (SRS, SDD, ICD) and presentations for projects reviews (PDR, CDR). ESA Standards (ECSS-E40-Software)
- Supporting the Mission Computer Team on training and developing action plans for testing the Operational Flight Program (OFP)
Operational Analysis Department – January 2011 / April 2011
Organization Argentine Air Force – Ministry of Defense
Type of business Defense
Role Stage / Internship
- Design and implementation of a Head Down Display (Multifunction Display) software simulator for the A4 avionic system.
- Configuration of embedded MIL-STD-1553 software PCI Cards for interfacing the avionic data bus.
Part-time Developer – January 2009 . September 2010
Type of business Software & IT
- Developing web-application in PHP & HTML/CSS
- Developing graphic design products
- Supporting network maintenance & communication consultancy
“Implementation of ARINC 653 for the development of a new avionic system under IMA modular architecture” – July 2011 onwards
Research Fellowship by the Ministry of Defense, Argentine Republic
Classified as member staff of the Research & Development Staff of the Armed Forces
Type of Business Defense / Aeronautic
Organization Aeronautics Technologies Research & Development Center
“Satellite Orbit Determination & Automatic Tracking System” – 2009 . 2011
Type of Business Aerospace / Software / R&D
Organization Real-Time Systems Group / University of Rio Cuarto
Abstract: A software for orbit determination and an automatic tracking mechanism of LEO satellite was designed by the Radio-Communication Lab for educational purposes and downloading of weather images from NOAA satellites.
- Main responsible for design and implementation of orbit determination software
- Co-responsible for the automatic tracking mechanical system and electronic control devices
- Contribution to the development of a real-time software for decoding APT images
“PehuenSat II ” – March 2011 . onwards
Type of Business Aerospace
Organization National University of Comahue
Abstract: Pehuensat-II is the second amateur nano-satellite that is being developed by the University of Comahue (Argentine), being the first one (Pehuensat-I) launched on January the 10th 2007, from Satish Dawan (India). Their objectives are mainly educational.
- Analysis of telemetry protocols for the T&TC subsystem
Summary of Professional Skills
Software Development in various languages (C, C++, C#, PHP, XNA, Assembler)
Software Development IDEs (Good MS Visual Studio, Basic Eclipse, Basic Qt)
Telecommunications (Antennas, RF, Data Network Protocols, Digital Comm)
Communications coding techniques (Red Solomon, Viterbi, … )
Knowledge of modern computer system and programming languages, both low and high level
Intermediate knowledge of UML modeling, design patterns and OOP
Intermediate level of GNU/Linux-Unix environment.
Good understanding of system level engineering
System simulation and modeling tools (Matlab, Simulink, LabView … )
Knowledge of avionic system and subsystem (Navigation, Communication, Flight Control, Weapon Management, Man-Machine Interfaces, … )
Avionic Busses (Advanced 1553, Intermediate ARINC 429, Basic AFDX )
Experience in elaborating technical documents with ECSS-E-ST-40-Software
Understanding of telecom and navigation payload & subsystems
Italian Citizenship. EU passport.
Willing to travel: Yes.
Driver License.Available to work within a month
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.