POSITION APPLYING FOR:
· Profile:Male, 41 , Single
· Date of Birth: February 14,1970
· Nationality: Filipino
· Current Location: Saudi Arabia
· Current position: Satellite Technician
· Company: Delta Company Limited – Riyadh K.S.A.
Nov 2008 - Present
DELTA COMPANY LIMITED FOR TV NETWORK OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SAUDI TV RTVC – RIYADH K.S.A.
TECHNICIAN (SNG/DSNG SATELLITE NEWS GATHERING)
· Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of satellite communications systems. These systems include Power Amplifiers, Antenna Controllers, Up/Down Converters, Satellite Modems, Monitoring and Control software, Direct to Line Multiplex equipment.
· Operations and maintenance of uplink satellite earth station. Integration and testing of all new Sub-systems equipment.
· Installed portable Satellite News Gathering equipment in various parts in Middle East & African countries and made verification test on Eutelsat, Arabsat and Intelsat as required.
· Perform Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) on all subsystems including aging of spare TWTs and make reports concerning equipment status.
· Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of C-Band, L-Band and Ku- Band RF/Satellite communications equipment.
· Provides RF/Satellite antenna support, repair and maintenance.
· Planning installations by evaluating location, locating access and laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
· Establishing satellite TV systems by installing equipment, running and pulling cable, programming and calibrating equipment while adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
· Verifying satellite TV systems for correct functionality and optimal performance by testing equipment and connections and identifying and correcting any issues.
· Referring to schematics, manuals and manufacturer's instructions as needed.
· Maintaining a safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policies.
· Ensuring adequate supply levels by inventorying stock, placing and verifying orders.
· Performs additional duties as assigned by Communications supervisor.
May 2005 - Jun 2007
PRINCE SALMAN SOCIAL CENTER – RIYADH K.S.A.
TECHNICIAN (AUDIO VISUAL)
· Performed routine task involved monitoring and inspections for audio visual equipments around my responsibilities, areas and facilities.
· Preparing and set-ups audio visual equipments that will be use for the incoming program as per scheduled (e.g. video camera, video projector, VHS player recorder, overhead projector, wireless microphones and computers).
· Sometimes assisted in the installation of DSL line or internet line requested by the organizer of scheduled programs.
· Performed additional jobs and activities with service orders signed by immediate supervisors and the operation manager e.g.
a. Installations of satellite dish for our cable TV systems distributed in all facilities/rooms locations.
b. Installations of CCTV cameras close circuit televisions restricted only for ladiessection.
c. Perform PPM properly preventive maintenance for our online audio visual equipments located at control room auditorium area.
Oct 1997 - Sep 2002
SUBIC BAY SATELLITE SYSTEM INCORPORATED Cubi Point Subic Bay Olongapo
TECHNICIAN (SATELLITE TV NETWORK & COMMUNICATION)
· Assist in locating and correcting defects in electronic assemblies and systems, which include in making appropriate repairs, assist with pulling cables, terminating cables (e.g. RS-232, 10BaseT, BNC, RJ11 Telephone).
· Install, move and troubleshoot network cables/line (voice, video and data), which includes drilling and soldering.
· Monitor satellite reception for campus teleconferences.
· Assist in maintaining microwave, ITFS, CCTV and satellite TVRO systems to factory specifications and FCC regulations.
· Transport and set up portable satellite dish to receivable site that don’t have one or when two dishes are needed for uplinks.
· Assist in the planning and layout of experimental and scientific electronic equipment.
· Assist in the fabrication and installation of electronic assemblies and equipment from blueprints, diagrams and specifications provided.
· Maintains electronic equipments, which includes testing, lubricating, adjusting and aligning.
· Requisitions electronic parts and materials, ensuring adequate, supply is available.
Sep 1993 - Oct 1997
MABUHAY PHILIPPINES SATELLITE CORPORATIOCN Cubi Point Subic Bay Olongapo
TECHNICIAN (SATELLITE TV NETWORK & COMMUNICATION)
· Renders assistance and support in the implementation of SSOP and PMI on the following HPA’s, LNA’s U/C, D/C, Antenna, TVRO, CCTV and Electrical Distribution equipment and accessories.
· Renders assistance and support in the repair and maintenance of the stations equipment and the implementation of approved plans and specification of the modification and reconfiguration of equipment.
· In-charge in the troubleshooting of electrical equipments with minimum supervision and interprets electronic schematic diagrams.
· Renders assistance in the installation of new additional electronics equipment and assist in conducting acceptance tests.
· Responsible for day to day monitoring or equipment parameters and entry to logbook of all significant activities during his duty, such as HPA’s, LNA’s, U/C, D/C and other electronic equipment in use during his shift.
· Assist and supports the Earth Station Engineers and Data Broadcasting Engineers on the day to day operations.
· Performs job related activities with the aid of computer, and other functions that maybe assigned by the immediate supervisor from time to time.
May 1989 - Sep 1992
U.S. NAVAL SHIP REPAIR FACILITY SUBIC BAY Cubi Point Subic Bay Olongapo
PHILIPPINES City, Philippines
APPRENTICE HELPER TECHNICIAN (ELECTRONIC)
· Assist and complete/partially disassembles components units of electronic and communication equipments inspects complex circuits for indication or insulation breakdown or wave guide defects, defective resistors, capacitors, coils, tubes and sockets, transformers etc, for corrosion, burns, fungus or discoloration which would indicate faulty parts.
· Reinstall in chassis all motors, meters, relays, regulators, tubes and electronic parts in preparation of test and runs continuity wire checks to established completeness and accuracy of connecting cables hook ups.
Apr 1988 - Apr 1990 Central Luzon Institute of Technology Olongapo City, Philippines
Two Years College Vocational/Technical, Other, GPA N/A
Mar 1984 - Mar 1988 Olongapo City National High School Olongapo City, Philippines
Secondary High School, Other, GPA N/A
Mar 1978 - Mar 1984 Primary/Elementary Olongapo City, Philippines
Elementary, Other, GPA N/A
1990 Diploma Certificate Central Luzon Institute ofTechnology, Philippines
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
MS WORD, EXCEL AND VISIO DRAWING
ENGR. ALEXANDER BISUNIA
Subic Bay Satellite System, Inc.
Bldg. 8172 Upper Zambaes Hi-way Cubi Point
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.