Versatile engineer with a BS in Aerospace Engineer and 15 years of industry experience in multiple organizational roles: guidance analyst; subject matter expert; software principal engineer; project manager; team lead; mentor; and systems and integration engineer. Capable of coordinating multi-discipline teams by the successful leadership and close-out of many projects in a dead-line oriented environment. Significant experience cultivating customer and peer relationships, as well as providing technical support. Accomplished in software, process, and test requirements development. Driven to exceed expectations and expand personal knowledge and skills. Enjoys engineering challenges and versatility of assignments.
Systems Integration Engineering
· Project Lead for large, medium, and small projects
· Ensure project goals and timelines are met
· Ensure functional design requirements are met
· Develop schedule for project milestones and task start and stop dates
· Status team progress and inform upper management
· Perform root cause analysis
· Conduct best practice assessments
· Ensure continuous improvement lifecyle
· Modify production processes and procedures
· Update training documents and certification flows
· Train peer engineers and management
· Impact and integrate change requests
· Build interface control documents
· Perform configuration management and change control using defined quality management system
· Ensure change requirement modifications are implemented per project milestones
· Review peer engineer presentations prior to panel or board briefings
· Develop requirements
· Document flow-up and flow-down requirements for traceability
· Perform software lifecycle reviews (ISO, CMMI regulated environment)
o Requirements review
o Preliminary design review
o Code walk through
o Test plan review
· Write user’s guides & desktop procedures
· Develop and review test plans
· Software testing
o 6DOF Simulators
o Production and analysis applications
o Model integrity
· Verification and validation of requirements
· Fortran (intermediate)
· C (intermediate)
· Java (beginner)
· Some experience with Perl and Python
o C-Shell/Korn Shell Scripting
· MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project
· Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape
· Adobe FrameMaker
· Adobe Acrobat
· Star Office, Open Office
· Some experience with Matlab and Sharepoint
· Create and quality assure data products
· Analyze process and software errors and issues
· Performance Analysis
· Provide customer feedback and support
· Maintain process procedures and training documents
· Technical report writing
· Write presentations for engineering and management review
· Train peer engineers and management
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, May 1995
Barrios Technology, Incorporated 16441 Space Center Blvd., Suite B-100, Houston, TX 77058
Job Title: Senior Engineer Security Clearance: National Agency Check w/ Inquiries
Contracted to United Space Alliance Flight Design & Dynamics - Ascent/Descent Flight Design Branch
Position: Flight Design Engineer May 2004 – August 2011
Provided technical and project integration support for engineer and management personnel for project, change requirements, and issue resolution within an area containing 100+ engineers divided into multiple technical disciplines.
· Documented flow-up and flow-down requirements for traceability.
· Performed test plan and software life cycle reviews.
· Support development of interface control documents and interface requirements.
· Awarded Branch Peer Award (May 2006) for leading a continuous improvement team of 6 engineers to streamline an internal Space Shuttle integrated avionics verification process
· Awarded Employee of the Month (Jan 2008) for represented the Branch team pre-mission production process during an ISO 9001/14001 quality standards inspection which resulted in no audit findings.
· Awarded Employee of the Month (Nov 2009) for initiating and leading a team of 20 engineers in the capture and retention of Space Shuttle guidance, navigation, and control and pre-mission trajectory knowledge and documentation.
· Awarded NASA Space Flight Awareness Team Award (February 2011) for supporting a NASA integrated simulation benchmarking and evaluation team that led to selection of simulation capable of meeting JSC-DM Branch core requirements and efficiency and cost goals.
Position: Flight Design & Dynamics Space Shuttle Production Engineer October 1996 – August 2011
Subject Matter Expert for Space Shuttle ascent intact aborts, in addition to Flight Design Engineer position.
Starfire Engineering & Technologies Incorporated 2429 Iowa St, Suite K, Lawrence, KS 66049
Job Title: Project Engineer July 1996 – October 1996
Design, Analysis, and Research Corporation 1440 Wakarusa Drive, Suite 500, Lawrence, KS 66049
Job Title: Aerospace Engineer October 1995 – July 1996
· Aided in the development, testing, and debugging of the Advanced Aircraft Analysis aviation design and analysis software.
Arizona Air National Guard (Feb 1990 – Feb 1996) Phoenix, AZ
Alaska Air National Guard (June 1989 – Feb 1990) Anchorage, AK
Veteran with Honorable Discharge
Job Title: Security Specialist/Security Police Security Clearance: Secret
Rank: Staff Sergeant (E-5)
Cadence Management Corporation: Project Management & Managing Project Management
Apollo Root Cause Analysis
USA Leadership Institute Series
USA Integrating Project Management
Introduction to Space Systems Engineering
Introduction to JAVA
Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt) Training
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.