M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS)
Date of birth : 05.06.1982
Marital status : Unmarried
Hobby: Music, Travelling, Reading books
Languages known: Hindi, English
CURRICULUM - VITAE
Looking for a challenging position in a professional and dynamic organization where I can enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with the company’s goal & objectives with group and independent responsibility.
Strong sense of sincerity, dedication and accountability in the work environment. Goal oriented and moderately challenge loving. Always positive and optimistic, self reliant and maintain integrity. Adhering the job schedule and efforts always remain to deliver the services in stipulated time frame without compromising the quality. Capable to handle projects independently as well as and as a team member with capacity of middle level management.
• Processing of satellite data acquired from optical, thermal and hyperspectral sensors; image interpretation, classification and output generation.
• Processing of high resolution data from IRS LISS IV, Cartosat-1, IKONOS etc and objection oriented classification.
• Processing of hyperspectral data from EO Hyperion, atmospheric correction, end member extraction, signature library generation and classification.
• Working knowledge in ArcGIS and Arc/INFO GIS towards spatial database generation, manipulation, updating, spatial integration and query formation.
• Working knowledge of Ortho-image generation using cartosat-1 stereo pair, DEM generation, DEM editing using Lieca Photogrammety suite (LPS).
• Working with Earth observation data from Aqua / Terra MODIS, NOAA Pathfinder, TMI-SSMI, CERES, SeaWiFS for modeling of physical processes.
• Working with Field Spectro-radiometer for collection of hyperspectral profile of different objects and processing for generation of signature library.
• Working with Global Positioning System (Garmin and Magellan) for collection of field data, navigation and satellite data registration.
• Working with Windows XP, MS office 2007, Vista, Windows 7, PSP etc.
Professional trainings received
· Dutta, D., Singh, R.K., Bhunia, U., Paul, A., Jeyaram, A., and Krishna Murthy YVN. 2010. Assessment of vegetation health quality parameters using Hyperspectral indices and Decision Tree Classification. In ISRS Symposium on 17sept to 19 sept 2009 held at Nagpur, Maharashtra.
· Dutta, D., Ejaz Alam, Dheeran S., Choudhury, S., Singh, R.K., Bhunia, U., Jeyaram, A., Krishna Murthy, YVN and Jeyaraman, V. 2010. Influence of river basin characteristics in seasonal variability of phytoplankton concentration at mouths of major east and west flowing rivers of India. In International Workshop on 19th Jan to 22th Jan 2010 held at IIT, Kharagpur, WB.
· Achieved NCC “C” certificate from NCC Group HQ, Gwalior, 2004.
Dr. S.N. Mohapatra
Course Coordinator & Head
Centre of RS and GIS
SOS in Earth Science
Gwalior – 474011 (MP)
Dr. D. Dutta
Scientist / Engineer – SG
Regional Remote Sensing Centre-East
Indian Space Research Organization
Kolkata - 700156
Dr P. K. Joshi
Associate Professor & Head
Department of Natural Resources
TERI University, New Delhi
The aforementioned statements are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.