1 Sep 2014–Present
INSSET - Universitè de Picardie "Jules Verne", Saint Quentin (France)
In the frame of the development and realization of the cubesat IP2SAT, part of the QB50 project:
▪ ADCS Validation and Operation Preparation;
▪ Assembly Integration and Testing activities;
▪ On-board SW development;
▪ Ground Station SW development;
▪ Design of the AOCS of a Cubesat;
▪ Supervision of student projects (Sun sensor, high-altitude balloon, etc. ).
10 Feb 2014–31 Aug 2014
Assistant Radar System Engineer
INTECS SpA, Milano (Italy)
Assistant System Engineer in charge of:
▪ Development of a tool for statistical and performance analysis of a Precision Approach Radar;
▪ Functionality of automatic report creation for the analysis tool;
▪ Development of an algorithm for merging multiple radar sources.
Sep 2008–Apr 2012
European Student Moon Orbiter (ESMO) AOCS Engineer
AOCS Team - Politecnico di Milano / ESA
▪ AOCS Subsystem Design phase A/B (PDR successfully passed);
▪ Requirements flow-down from mission to sub-system and unit level(use of DOORS);
▪ MATLAB coding and SIMULINK modelling of single units, subsystem and whole satellite for
system analysis, equipment sizing and simulations of control manoeuvres and whole mission;
▪ Authoring of technical documentation with ECSS standards (DDF, DJF, ICDs, etc.).
8 Aug 2011–21 Aug 2011
ESMO AOCS Internship
Surrey Satellite Technology Limited, Guildford (United Kingdom)
▪ Design, Analysis and Verification of Thrusters system for Attitude and Orbit Control for the ESMO
▪ Development of a Matlab tool for configuration and analysis of ESMO thrusters.
Feb 2009–Jun 2009
Mission Analysis and Flight Dynamics engineer
Politecnico di Milano - Space System Design course
Phase A study of ARIA (Atmosferic Remote Infrared Analyzer), concept mission for two Earth
Observation satellites simultaneously analysing the atmosphere.
▪ Orbit design;
▪ Mission planning;
▪ Formation Flying: analysis and simulation;
▪ Station keeping manoeuvers;
▪ Advanced use of STK, Matlab and Simulink.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1 Sep 2007–22 Jul 2013
Laurea Magistrale (M.Sc.) in Ingegneria Spaziale
Politecnico di Milano, Milano (Italy)
Main subjects: Mission Analysis; Flight Dynamics; Orbital Mechanics; Dynamics and Control; Propulsion; Heat Transfer and Thermal Analysis; Power Systems; Aerospace Structures; Aerospace technology and materials; Telecommunication systems.
M.Sc. project: "Attitude and Orbit Control System design for the ESMO (European Student Moon Orbiter) satellite" Phase B study of ESA Moon observation satellite.
Supervisor Prof. Franco Bernelli
1 Sep 2002–30 Jun 2007
Laurea (B.Sc.) in Ingegneria Aerospaziale
Politecnico di Milano, Milano (Italy)
B.Sc. project: "Microsatellite ORIS (Ocean Remote Infrared Sensor) : Marketing and Payload" Phase A study of an infrared Earth observation microsatellite.
Supervisor Prof. Luigi De Luca
Other language(s) Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production Writing
English C2 C2 C2 C2 C2
French B2 B2 B2 B1 A2
Levels: A1/A2: Basic user - B1/B2: Independent user - C1/C2: Proficient user
Technical writing and good presentation skill (i.e. international conferences).
Team spirit and accustomed to be part of a multicultural environment during my studies, work, sport practice and volunteering activity.
Organisational / managerial skills
Leadership and experience in project/team management: responsible for a team of 10 in university projects, more then 10 years experience organizing and managing an online community of 50 people.
Good planning and scheduling skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines through prioritization and time managing.
AOCS, Mission Analysis, Flight Dynamics, Space Systems, Modelling and Simulation, Arduino development.
Excellent command of MatlabTM and SimulinkTM;
Excellent command of AGI Systems Tool Kit ® (STK);
Good knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Pascal, Python, VBA, Perl);
Good knowledge of versioning tools (Git, Subversion);
Basic knowledge of DOORS;
Basic knowledge of FEM codes (COMSOL Multiphysics, Femap, Nastran, SolidWorks);
Excellent command of Microsoft OfficeTM tools (WordTM, ExcelTM and PowerPointTM);
Knowledge of Web development ( MySql, PHP, HTML, CSS);
Excellent command of operating systems (Microsoft WindowsTM, Linux).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.