Date of birth: 01/04/1979
Place of birth: Isernia
08/2006 – Present
THALES ALENIA SPACE ITALIA
C.C. Assembly Integration & Test :
Propulsion Test Engineer
Responsible: Giovanni Morabito
· GLOBALSTAR 2 launch campaigns 2, 3 in Baykonur Cosmodrome Soyuz (CSI): Test conductor of the Hydrazine Fuelling operations.
· Test Conductor of the Final Propulsion Test for 24 satellites of GLOBALSTAR 2 program.
· COSMO FM4 launch campaign in VAFB Delta 2 (USA): Test conductor of Hydrazine Fuelling operations and PGSE decontamination.
· GLOBALSTAR 2 launch campaign preparation as AIT support manager
· Propulsion Engineering (Layout design, Test Requirements, Test Data analysis) for GLOBALSTAR 2, O3B, Sentinel 1 and Sentinel 3 programs.
· Propulsion Flight Hardware procurement as expert member in ITT/TEB.
· Propulsion Ground Support Equipment (PGSE) design/procurement/specification for GLOBALSTAR 2, Cosmo 2nd generation, Sentinel 1, Sentinel 3, O3B.
· AIT Programs Industrialization (planning, tasks, technical matter, Supplier Management) for GLOBALSTAR 2, Sentinel 1, Sentinel 3, Cosmo 2nd Generation satellites.
· Propulsion Test Engineer for COSMO Sky-Med, GLOBALSTAR and RADARSAT 2 programs.
· COSMO FM3 launch campaign in VAFB Delta 2 (USA): SCAPE operator for Satellite propellant loading and PGSE decontamination.
· RADARSAT 2 launch campaign in Baykonur Cosmodrome Soyuz (CSI): SCAPE operator for propellant loading and decontamination.
· GLOBASTAR FM68, FM69, FM71, FM72 LAUNCH SOYOUZ 7 launch campaign Baikonur launch base: mechanical support, SCAPE operator for satellites propellant loading and decontamination.
· GLOBASTAR FM65, FM66, FM67, FM70 LAUNCH SOIUZ 8 launch campaign at Baikonur launch base: mechanical support and SCAPE operator for satellites propellant loading.
· Alignments Software Engineer for developing and applicability.
· Test conductor of the alignment tests for GLOBALSTAR and COSMO programs
· Test conductor of the thermal vacuum Test for COSMO FM2, COSMO FM3, GIOVE B and MD2 satellites.
07/2005 – 07/2006
stage at Alcatel Alenia Space Italy I.U. AIT
Satellite integration, mechanical verification and launch operations.
Responsible: Eng. Luigi Mucciante
· Alignment test software development and design
· Alignment tests for GIOVE-B and COSMO PFM satellites
· Mechanical integration for COSMO PFM satellite.
· Handling, mechanical operations and test procedures for GIOVE-B and COSMO PFM satellites.
· Thermal vacuum test preparation for GIOVE-B and COSMO PFM satellites.
· Data acquisition System operator: Thermal vacuum test for COSMO PFM satellite.
Thesis work/work experience at IMT engineering consultants, aimed at the industrialisation of the work carried out for the thesis.
Responsible: Eng. Giorgio Perrotta
Collaboration with the “La Sapienza “ aerospace propulsion system laboratory on the MPD (magneto plasma dynamic) system and on new chemical propulsion systems.
Responsible: Eng. Giorgio Paccani
· Degree in Aerospace Engineering (5 year) obtained in the academic year 2003/2004. Grade: 105/110, “La Sapienza” University of Rome.
Title: Comparison of new chemical propulsion technologies; their applications on satellites constellation mission for remote sensing.
The thesis focuses on the design of a remote sensing mission, made up of 8 small satellites weighing 200 Kg each. A typical mission application is the monitoring of natural and manmade disasters.
A detailed study of the Satellites bus and payloads was performed including 5 optical cameras, AOCS, Power, and TT&C subsystems. Yet the mission analysis included the mass and power budgets of the satellites.
Three cold gas propulsion systems were designed and developed by using butane, ammonia and nitrous oxide. Three more cold-gas propulsion systems were designed and developed to increase the main performances of the above cold gas systems by using resistojets.
The propulsion systems engineering involved the design, the procurement and the mass budget of all the propulsion system components (tanks, valves, transducers and nozzles), as well as the mass budget of the propellant for a lifetimes mission of 1, 3 and 5 years.
Certifications & Courses
· Hypergolic Handling Equipment
· Pressurized Handling Equipment
· Hazardous communication
· Personal Protective Equipment
· Oxygen Systems Compatibility & Handling Engineer
· Chemical Risk
· Explosive Risk
· SCAPE Medical Certification
· Leak Tracker 2° Level Certification
· First AID by Italian Red Cross
· Master in satellites and orbiting platforms - Mod 4.
· Participation at the LMS training course: aerospace components structural dynamic characterization.
· Participation at the course Space System-TLC Payload.
· English: excellent, both written and spoken
· French: excellent, both written and spoken
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software: WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT etc.
· Excellent knowledge of AUTOCAD 2D and 3D
· Excellent knowledge of FORTRAN and PASCAL
· Excellent knowledge of ADINA (F.E.M. analysis)
· Excellent knowledge of STK and ORBVIEW (satellite mission analysis)
· Good knowledge of MATLAB
· Good knowledge of CATIA
· Good knowledge of VISUAL BASIC
No competition activity
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.