A client focused aerospace engineer and upcoming MBA graduate with a proven track record of leading and delivering complex business and software solutions to large international organizations.
Master of Business Administration, MBA, 2012
Queen’s University, Kingston ON
· Conducted a financial market and industry analysis project in Uganda for FINCA International and led the definition of client retention metrics and performance analysis
Bachelor of Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng, 2007
Carleton University, Ottawa ON
· Graduated with high distinction
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
· A self-starting and motivated management consultant who has demonstrated unfailing professionalism and thought leadership on a variety of global projects for Fortune 500 companies, including commercial airlines, and aircraft OEMs and MROs.
· Eloquent presentation and communication skills developed through experience in identifying the key message to be delivered to the target audience in a clear, insightful and interesting manner.
· Excellent at establishing customer relationships while working on-site and navigating large organizations with diplomacy and tact in order to deliver results for multiple stakeholders.
· Inspirational and motivational team player who identifies and harnesses other’s strengths to encourage team unity and enthusiasm while working towards a common goal.
· Driven by achievement and a competitive nature, consistently recognized by superiors as an exceptional performer on all performance reviews.
· Intuitive and intelligent decision maker and problem solver who drives conclusions.
Management Consultant, March 2011 - Present
SECOR Group Consulting, Independent Contractor, Toronto ON
· As a business transformation strategist, advised senior management on aligning IT and business objectives by developing targeted strategies and demonstrating the business benefit that can be achieved by technical solutions
Aveos Project, Consultant, Montreal, QC
o Led the overall identification of the business value for Aveos’ Reporting stream by gathering and consolidating reporting requirements across all facets of the business, including Shop Floor Operations, Engineering, Commercial, Supply Chain and Finance departments to bring unity to decision making abilities across all business units of the organization
o As a trusted advisor, was relied on by the client to be the knowledge expert for all technical and business aspects related to Reporting activities across the MRO business operation
o Exhibited proficiency at utilizing analytical tools, connecting the business silos, driving conclusions and demonstrating opportunities for future growth
o Managed a development and testing team of 10 employees in El Salvador and Montreal to deliver 100+ reports and product extensions by managing multiple priorities across teams in several business segments and ensuring timely delivery and execution of output
Senior Solution Business Analyst, May 2007 - March 2011
Mxi Technologies, Ottawa ON
· Held progressively senior roles responsible for delivering aviation maintenance software solutions to commercial airlines, large OEMs and military clients, including Qantas (Australia), Boeing (USA) and the Canadian Department of National Defense.
· Delivered large-scale project implementations from start to finish.
o Responsibilities have included initiating solution design enhancements, defining the technical solution, leading the execution and sign-off of customer acceptance testing, conducting client training and directing on-site support during project go-live.
· Targeted by senior executive as a high potential employee.
o Asked to lead core pieces of executive sponsored company-wide initiatives including a strategic business program aimed at delivering a comprehensive solution to the Tier 2 commercial airline market space.
Qantas Project, Senior Solution Business Analyst, Sydney, Australia
o Selected to work directly with Qantas on-site in Sydney for 14 months to implement an advanced Heavy Maintenance Production Planning & Control solution to reduce aircraft ground time during maintenance.
o Led the successful rollout of the PP&C project to earn Qantas’ confidence and directly influenced the customer to expand their engagement with Mxi to purchase the full ERP software product footprint.
o Demonstrated the business benefits that could be achieved with the technical solution of Mxi’s software product to relevant stakeholders including executives and end-users
Boeing Project, Acting Solution Architect, Seattle, USA
o Provided business and technical leadership internally and to the Boeing team to develop Performance Management and Reliability solutions for Boeing’s all-inclusive maintenance program for the 787 Dreamliner called GoldCare.
o Coordinated a team of colleagues to gather system requirements, develop and execute test matrices and deliver documented test results while troubleshooting and maintaining customer expectations.
DND Maritime Helicopter Project, Senior Solution Business Analyst, Halifax, NS
o Conducted analysis of client business needs and translated them to system requirements by analyzing complex problems, defining the solution design and documenting project scope.
o Nominated to lead on site demonstrations to teach software capabilities and recommended solution paths to enable the customer to make solution design and configuration decisions.
Research Assistant for the Odin Satellite, Summer 2006
Dr. Ian McDade, Professor of Space Science, York University, Toronto ON
· Successfully planned, performed and compiled an investigative software data analysis to gain a better understanding of the satellite operation modes and to improve functionality of the OSIRIS instrument.
~ References Available Upon Request ~
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.