United States Citizen
Registered for Selective Service
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
Bachelor of Science in Space Sciences, GPA: 3.14/4.00 05/03/08
Master of Science in Space Sciences, GPA: 3.55/4.00 12/11/10
Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) (04/04/11 – 05/10/11, 40 hours/week Full-time Temporary, Presently On-Call)
* Assimilate and analyze performance data using statistical analysis and suggest improved methods to increase employee productivity
* Evaluate and assess test results from various standardized tests; my performance is consistently above average
Graduate Student Assistant and Research Assistant (08/18/08 – 12/31/10, 20 hours/week Part-time)
* Taught Physical Sciences: Physics Lab 1 (Mechanics), Physics Lab 2 (Electricity and Magnetism), and Senior Lab as well as several grading, proctoring, and class teaching assignments
* Research Assistant for Dr. Niescja Turner on numerous space weather projects relating to the variation of the Earth’s magnetosphere and other space weather phenomena.
* Attended the GEM conference in Snowmass, Colorado (06/20/09-06/29/09)
Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) (06/04/07 – 08/05/07, 40 hours/week, Full-time, Summer Only)
* Attended an REU at the University of Colorado at Boulder on space weather, solar physics, and geophysical science
* Conducted research on the effects of space weather on systems and satellite operation. The results show good statistical correlation between certain space weather events to satellite failure events
* Effectively communicated the results to supervisors, faculty and students with a PowerPoint presentation, poster presentation and research paper
* Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Premiere Pro
* Basic computer skills in IDL, C++, Visual Basic, ER Mapper, SAP, and LINDO
Honors and Awards
* “Best in Show” for research presented during the senior showcase (04/27/08)
* Dean’s list (12/10/05, 05/06/06, and 05/03/08)
* Eagle Scout (06/20/04)
* An episode of a television program I wrote was accepted into a Florida Motion Picture and Television Association screening at a local theater (12/14/09)
Activities and Affiliations
* Creative Director of FIT’s student run television studio (08/18/08-12/31/10)
* Active Member of ΣπΣ (Physics Honor Society), Society of Physics Students (Which received “Outstanding Chapter Award” multiple years), and Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (04/17/07 – 12/31/10)
* Studied at Oxford University (FIT Summer Program: 07/01/06-08/15/06)
* Member of College Players Theater & Improv Comedy Troupe (08/24/09-12/31/10)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.