PROJECT MANAGEMENT & PLANNING ENGINEER
- To participate in international project management activities
- My adaptability and interpersonal skills are my assets for thriving in a new working environment
2007- Master’s degree of Science « GEDD » - University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
2002- International High School - Centre International de Valbonne.
LANGUAGES & IT SKILLS:
- English and Spanish : Fluent (working language and International High school diploma)
- Italian : Good (working language)
- Softwares (project): MS Office, MS Project, PRIMAVERA P6
- Soft. (GIS & Remote sensing) :ERDAS, ENVI, ARCGIS, BEAM, NEST
2012-2014 Planning Engineer & AIV support, Thales Alenia Space c/o LGM - France
Schedule management and control in the framework of the ESA EXOMARS Programme (European mission to Mars composed of a satellite and a descent module).
- Subcontractor’s schedule information monitoring and analysis (55 European subcontractor schedules (Level 2&3) in MS Project format)
o Critical Path analysis and master schedule consolidation
o Meetings and negotiations with subcontractors to elaborate schedule recovery actions when necessary
- Providing schedule inputs presenting the overall status of the project, that are negotiated with the ESA customer during each reporting period
- Support to the AIV manager to refine AIV plan and validate schedule hypothesis
- Providing ad hoc decision making material to the PMO responsible
o Look a heads schedules with different scenarios to secure the satellite launch date
o Detailed planning definition (focused on critical activities)
2009-2011 Project Manager, European Space Agency (ESA) c/o SERCO – Italy
Project management support in the framework of the International Charter “Space & Major Disasters” (International agreement signed between 14 Space Agencies: ESA, CNES, EUMETSAT, DLR, USGS…)
- Operational responsibilities for the satellite constellation programming and data supply in response to Charter activations. 14 projects managed in an operational context
o Subcontractors supervision to ensure service quality & timeliness
o Interface with service users and other space agencies to collect requirements
- Support to the ESA Executive Secretariat & Board representatives for the strategic analysis of the Charter evolution
2007-2009 Local project coordinator SPOT IMAGE (Airbus Group) – Bulgaria
Local management of a national spatial data infrastructure project involving 6 industrial partners and the Bulgarian State.
- Monitoring of work-packages completion in accordance with the project schedule
- On site reporting to the PMO level concerning the project completion and issues
- Satellite data needs analysis and requirements definition
2006-2007 Internship, Thales Alenia Space – France
In the framework of ESA - GMES projects:
- User needs collection and specification
- Support to tenders bidding
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.