Project Management / Business Development
2011/2012 EADS Astrium Gmbh – Geoinformation Services Munich, Germany.
FTC (18 months) Project Manager – Navigation Service
► Project & Bid Management in the frame of EC, GSA and B2B contracts.
► Market analysis, revenues & business modeling in the context of Satellite Navigation related projects.
► Customer interface and user requirements analysis, management of sub-contractors, financial and legal administration, business cases preparation & evaluation.
⇒ Galileo Service Centre Definition Project – European Commission (Budget: €500K, 14 Engineers)
System definition study of Galileo Service Centre including the development of the detailed system requirements specifications and the high level architectural design.
♦ Project Manager:
- Manage project stakeholder relationships as well as customer expectation and requirements,
- Achieve project objectives (performance, cost, quality, schedule) to customer satisfaction,
- Define, implement and drive a project team/organisation all along the project phases,
- Ensure active risks and opportunities and contract (internal or external) management.
♦ Task Leader:
- Galileo Service Centre mission requirements consolidation;
- Development of the Service Centre´s operational scenarios;
- Recommendation of the most suitable GSC logical architecture.
⇒ PROTECTOR Project – GSA European GNSS Agency (Budget: €2M, 15 Engineers)
Definition of a Jamming and Interference Monitoring Service (JIMS) concept to protect the EU GNSS (Galileo and EGNOS) systems and services against interference to prevent service disruption.
♦ Task Leader:
- Definition of the possible models for managing the JIMS in the European Union.
- Cost models and practical implications of managing JIMS in the European Union and support the GSA input into ongoing European negotiations on the development of the service.
2009/ 2011 EADS Astrium Gmbh – Geoinformation Services Munich, Germany.
V.I.E (18 months) - Business Developer – Navigation Service
Navigation Services strategy, market analysis and business development in augmented-GNSS services:
• Responsible of the strategy to support the European expansion of Astrium’s subsidiary Axionet outside Germany. ( France, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark and England)
• Market analysis, financial & business modelling in the context of Merger & Acquisition opportunities evaluation
• Responsible of the analysis to define the strategic sales target and growth within the navigation services markets.
• Support proposals activities, bids for potential M&A targets.
• Provide inputs to the management and strategy of the division regarding markets and competition.
2009 EADS Astrium SAS - Business Growth Paris, France
Internship (6 months) - Business Analyst – Market Intelligence Unit
• Business models and market studies related mainly to Navigation sector (GNSS augmentation via references stations).
• Support of bids and studies for institutional customers (NATO, EDA, UK MOD, US DOD, ESA, DGA, DLR etc) in close contact with project finance and operational engineering.
• Procedures establishment for data sharing and customer relationship management (Astrium MIU Wiki project)
• Animation of the Market Intelligence network across the different BDs and in contact with EADS.
2007 Airbus France Toulouse, France
Internship (4 months) - Business Analyst
Study related to the expansion of the EDLs products and services for the purpose of the Airbus’ personnel located within the non-European entities of the firm (China, India, Russia, Japan, North America):
• Market Study of the local entities (Typology and Specificities of the clients, current means and needs)
• Assessment of the adequacy between the current offering of EDL’s products and services and the results of the study.
• Proposal strategic development lines of the EDL’s services to cover these Airbus “markets” outside Europe
2007/2009 Toulouse Business School (ESC Toulouse) / ESEC Barcelona.
Master 2 Barcelona, Spain
International Business Option – English Track Program
Master’s Thesis: “Delocalization of R&D in China, a threat for the developed countries?”
Master 1 Toulouse, France
Major : International Marketing Management – English Track Program
Minor : Project Management – English Track Program
Bachelor’s Thesis: “The Accor Group’s Internationalization Strategy ”
Engineering School Exchange Program: Innovation Management and Setting-up companies – INSA Toulouse
2005/2007 IAE Toulouse / University of Toulouse Graduate School of Management.
Master 1 International Management and Strategy – English Track Program, Toulouse, France
Bachelor 3 Management, Specialization Management Marketing, Toulouse, France
2003/2005 University of Social Sciences of Toulouse (UT1).
Bachelor 1 & 2 Economy and Management , Toulouse, France
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Social Skills and Competences:
• Team work in engineering teams
• Public presentations given for customers, expert groups
• Very good language and communication skills
• Three years working and living in a multicultural work environment
Organisational skills and competences:
• Experience in Project Managing teams with over 14 engineers spread over multiple countries
Technical skills and competences:
• Experience in Telecommunication (FSS, MSS) and augmented navigation technique (RTK)
• Experienced with Maritime, Oil & Gas, Land Surveying, Agriculture and Shipping industries
• Extensive knowledge in Galileo & EGNOS programmes
Computer skills and competences:
• Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, SPHINX, SPSS, Xlstat,
• Programming Languages:, VBA, Html, Php, SQL
• French: Mother Tongue
• English: Proficiency (C2) (TOEIC 07: 930/990)
• Spanish: Advanced (B2)
• German: Elementary (A2)
• Yes, category B
• German VS-NfD (“Restricted”) clearance
Sports, Leisure: Swimming, Theater, Skiing. Major interest in Informatics, Music, Photography, Hike, Gastronomy, communication media and traveling.
Participation to the Astrium Sail For competence 2009 (Graduate sailing international expedition), Part of the Astrium Triathlon 2009 team.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.