Aeronautics and Space engineer
Date of birth: 15/06/1988
Place of birth: Argentina
1994 to 1999 Primary school, Melun (France)
1999 to 2003 Middle school, Institution Sainte Jeanne d’Arc, Melun (France)
2003 to 2006 High school and French scientific degree “Baccalauréat”
Specialization: physics & chemistry. Lycée Français de Malaga (Spain)
2006 to 2009 Bachelor cycle in Aerospace Engineering School
I.P.S.A. : Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées, Paris (France)
2009 to 2010 Specialization in embedded systems, 1st year of master cycle in aeronautics
Engineering School I.P.S.A. Paris (France)
2010 to 2011 Double master international cooperation program I.P.S.A – SAU
Shenyang Aerospace University, Shenyang (China)
- Mechanical Vibrations - Project Management
- Hypersonic Aerodynamics - Integrated Logistics
- Rocket Propulsion - Corporate Strategy
- Aircraft Conception - International Negotiation
- Finite Element Method - Chinese Language
2009 (2 month): Dome Image (Paris, France)
- CNC LASERoperating,
- Polyurethane resin based molding,
- Development of large scale production tools and solutions.
2010 (3 months): ROTAM: laboratories of Istanbul Technical University (Turkey)
- Design of a sensor data recovery system over CAN bus with Matlab Simulink,
- Leader of trainees team for the development of a Hexacopter UAV
Abilities developed include:
- CAD modeling (CATIA V5 R17),
- electronic prototyping ,
- microcontroller based attitude control software writing (C Language),
- wireless interface programming with custom protocol (C/C++),
- Carbon honeycomb composite production (vacuum forming).
2011 (5 months): CREACTION INT: Space technology transfer platform coordinator (Belgium)
- Mechanical design for technology transfer projects (rapid prototyping, linear slides, heat transfer,…)
- Electronic design for demonstrator prototypes,
- Implementation of Industrial partnerships.
CNC: Operation and maintenance of CNC machines.
Software: Strong knowledge of CATIA V5, good skills in C/C++ programming, general knowledge of Patran/Nastran, Gambit/Fluent and Matlab.
Electronics: Microcontroller programming in C language (ATMEL) and assembly language (PIC).
Conception and manufacturing of electronic circuits with Microcontrollers.
Mandarin Chinese: Intermediate skills
German: Learning in progress
Associative life: Founding member of the IPSA-TECHNOLOGIES student club, aiming at the development of robotic projects and UAV platforms for civil and military fields.
Hobbies: CNC machines building, travelling (Argentina, Spain, Germany), Karate.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.