TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER AT THE UNIVERSIDAD POLITÉCNICA OF MADRID SPECIALIZED IN SATELLITE SYSTEMS SECURITY & TELEMATICS
BORN IN MADRID, 02/07/1981
My goal is to apply my knowledge and keep researching and working in future system developments related to the new satellite telecommunication technologies.
* [2011 up to now] PhD student researching on Satellite Communications Systems area at UPM .
* [2005 –2008] Telecommunications Engineering speciality in Telematics and Satellite Systems in ETSIT (Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros de Telecomunicación), Universidad Politécnica Madrid (UPM), Spain.
* [2001 –2004] Bachelor of Science degree in Telecommunications speciality in Telematics and Security Systems in ETSIT.
* [2007 up to now] Satellite Networks System Engineer in the Satellite Networks group of the Telecom Systems Department of Thales Alenia Space Spain.
Main activity involved in ESA, EC and national founded programs:
o REDSAT regenerative satellite system: system specification and design for a DVB-RCS/DVB-S2 regenerative satellite system. Network Control Centre (NCC) design responsible.
o AmerHis I and AmerHis II satellite networks deployment and commissioning and customer support activity: providing 24x7 support to Hispasat for the successful exploitation of the system
o AmerHis NCC development activity. Development of the NCC product evolution to future versions (AmerHis DVB-RCS/DVB-S system based NCCs).
o AmerHis platform integration test-bed responsible. Responsible for the test and monitoring tools development and test equipment integration in AmerHis Test Bed In Factory Platform in TAS-E.
o ESA ARTES 5.1 eNCC Evolutions NCC for AmerHis and REDSAT systems: Technical responsible for the evolved eNCC from VxWorks to Linux RT Platform. SW development activities in C++ and Rational Rose Real Time platform.
o ESA ARTES 1 Efficient Mac Techniques for Interactive Satellite Systems: MAC, IP and higher layers techniques specification for Interactive Satellite Systems evolutions and contributions to DVB-RCS2
o ESA ARTES 1 New Generation Satellite Network project: Responsible for the design and development of the simulator tool and the associated documentation to the development activity. The simulator tool was designed in UML and developed with a real time platform in a Rational Rose Real Time environment and interface with Visual basic.
o MEDNET EC FP7 project : Telemedicine network solution definition and integration and validation test responsible in AmerHis In factory platform.
o SatSix EC FP6 project: Satellite-based communications systems within Ipv6 (EC FP6) providing contributions for the successful integration of IPv6 protocols in satellite networks.
o MOVISAT: Spanish DVB-SH development test platform support
*  Project Manager at engineering department of Fractalia. Project management and technical department supervision. Project leader in the systems development for internet public access. Research and development on the remote control of multimedia advertisement systems.
*  Technical support at Jazztel ( large telephone and internet operator in Spain). Proactive support and incidences resolution of optical-fiber and LMDS communication systems.
* 1st Award to the best paper presentation-at the International Conference on in Advances in Satellite and Space Communications, 2009
* DVB TM-RCS member with active work in new the new satellite standards definition. Special participation in the DVB-RCS2 standard as part of the Thales Alenia Space team.
* Short-term consultant for the IEEE Spanish branch. website performing to software migration of IEEE Web Server. Desigining and assembling the IEEE Spanish branch website both physical server and software website related.
* 1st Conference Award - de la Cuesta, B.; Moreno, I.; Yun, A.; Rodriguez, J.M.; "Analysis of the Convergence between DVB-SH and ETSI SDR" International Conference on in Advances in Satellite and Space Communications, 2009. SPACOMM 2009. 10.1109/SPACOMM.2009.32 - 2009 , Page(s): 13 - 18
* Solano, A.; Salas, A.C.; Rodriguez, J.M.; Rizou, D.; Arias, C. - "MedNET: Telemedicine over AmerHis system" Satellite and Space Communications, 2009. IWSSC 2009. International Workshop on 10.1109/IWSSC.2009.5286429 - 2009 , Page(s): 35 - 39
* Carla Salas, Ana Yun, Ana Solano, Juan Manuel Rodríguez – “MedNET: provisioning and deployment of a tele-medicine solution over AmerHis DVB-RCS system" Fifteenth Ka and Broadband Communications, Navigation and Earth Observation Conference 2009
* A. Yun, O. Casas, B. de la Cuesta, I. Moreno, A. Solano, J.M. Rodriguez, C. Salas, I. Jimenez, E. Rodriguez, A. Jalon - "AMERHIS Next Generation Global IP Services in the Space" ASMS 2010
* Nicolas CHUBERRE, Mauro PICCINNI, Jean-François BOUTILLON, Angel ALVARO SANCHEZ, Juan Manuel RODRIGUEZ BEJARANO, Konstantinos LIOLIS - "SatCom Systems in the Context of Future Internetenabled Smart Infrastructures" ASMS 2010
* DVB-RCS New Generation Towards NGN Convergence: Borja de la Cuesta, Juan Manuel Rodriguez Bejarano, Isaac Moreno Asenjo, Ana Yun Garcia. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 2011, Volume 71, Part 1, 1-9, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-23825-3_1
* IP Satellite Services and Applications Evolution Towards the Future Internet: Juan Manuel Rodriguez Bejarano, Ana Yun Garcia, Borja de la Cuesta, Isaac Moreno Asenjo. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 2011, Volume 71, Part 1, 10-18, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-23825-3_2
* ENGLISH LANGUAGE: Negotiation level (High) read, spoken and written.
* FRENCH LANGUAGE: Conversation (Medium) level read, spoken and written
* SPANISH: Mother Tongue.
* Basketball. Special interest in Spanish basketball league and support of “C.B. Estudiantes”, one of the Madrid basketball teams.
* Art and architecture, both modern and ancient
* Trekking and mountain hiking.
* Interest in satellite technologies, embedded systems, security systems and services development in resource-limited devices and systems. Interest in web technologies, web programming and design.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.