Date of birth: 17 Marzo 1980 a Roma Gender : Male
Marital status: single
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Ø Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering from the University "Sapienza", Faculty of Information Engineering in the academic year 2007/08.
Bachelor characterized by: signal theory, theory of automatic controls, digital electronics, devices and technologies for microelectronics (emphasis circuit at large fractional bandwidth, narrow fractional bandwidth, input circuit and circuit of power), Theory and Use electromagnetism for the microelectronics and telecommunications, Theory of Electrical Communications
Ø Thesis: "Design of digital instrumentation for ultra-light aircraft", supervisor
Prof. Domenico Caputo.
Design, simulation and optimization of a low-cost device for determining the speed and altitude of small ultra-light aircraft, from two pressure transducers with digital conversion of the data and its digital signal processing through the use and programming a microcontroller
Ø Currently enrolled at in the Master degree in: “Engineering of industry nanotechnology” at the university of Roma "Sapienza” sector of Materials’s engineering .
Topics covered so far in this course: theory and atomistic simulation techniques, surface engineering and thin films (with an emphasis in bulk nanocrystalline materials), and nanocharcterization microscopy techniques, manufacturing techniques and structures of self-assembling nanostructures
Ø High School Diploma awarded by the high school Kepler in Rome in 1999.
Ø In June 2007, achieved ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
Ø In June 2005, obtaining the license of 2nd degree for the conduct of the steam generators
AIT Test Engineer : PAYLOAD , EPS , AOCS
Ø Sistem Operative: Windows XP…, excellent ,MS-DOS,linux
Ø Software programmation: C , ASSEMBLER , VisualBasic : good
Ø Strumentation: Oscilloscopi , ASA , VNA , POWER-METER , BOB , SIGNAL GENERATOR
Ø Software tools: MATLAB , ORCAD, SPICE : good
Microsoft OFFICE (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, ecc…): excellent
Ø Software tools for the aerospace:
- ISYS3 , OCOE 5.4.300 , ECHO , DSS , WAND , e-TDHS , DMS
· Analyze and preparing specifications for Proto-flight Model (PFM) and flight Model (FM) for RADIO FREQUENCY test
· Writing of RADIO FREQUENCY Test procedures for Protoflight Model (PFM) and flight Model (FM).
· Writing test sequence for RADIO FREQUENCY testing for Protoflight Model (PFM) and flight Model (FM).
· Preparation of RF test set up
· Extensive experiences in RADIO FREQUENCY ENVIRONMENT test: in Thermal Vacuum , Thermal Cycle , Anechoic Chamber
· Knolegment and use of SCOE: EGSE , TTC SCOE , RF SCOE , SAS , PYRO SCOE , BATSIM , GSSL , ESA stimulator , AOCS SCOE
· Avionic (AOCS) and EPS system ( REACTION WHEEL , BTB , MAG , ESA , SADM , FSS , CSS , GPS , PCDU , BATTERY , THROUSTERS )
· Calibration of RF EGSE
· DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: PVS , NCR , TRR , TRB , PROCEDURE
· Coordination and management of the team activities and share to daily meeting
· Extensive experience of radiated aliveness test and electrical test in base of launch Kazakhstan Baikonur
· Extensive knowledge of the production system of satellite constellations to islands
FROM 2008 HIRED AS ADVISOR FROM THALES ALENIA SPACE
Project : GLOBALSTAR2 , KAZASAT2 , O3B
FROM APRIL/2010 to ACTUALLY :
Italy Rome’s facility:
Activity: AIT RF test engineer on all satellites production ( 1 PFM + 24 FM )
Baikonur’s facility on Kazakistan:
Activity: Responsabile for RF (radio frequency) test for all camping of launch ( 6 satellite for launch ) 3 camping of launch done and the last to do
Currently also involved in the prototype of a new constellation of satellites O3B on avionics sistem AOCS & EPS
FROM AUGUST/2009 to MARCH/2010
workplace France Cannes’s facility
Project : Globalstar2 – Satellite costellation for mobile phones -
Activity: All campaing of test on payload at setellite level for PFM ( proto-flight model )
FROM FEBRUARY/2009 to MARCH/2009
workplace Italy Rome’s facility
Project: Kazasat2 – Satellite for telecommunication -
Activity: documentation and test sequence for payload
FROM NOVEMBER/2008 to FEBRUARY/2009
workplace France Toulouse’s facility
Project: Globalstar2 –Satellite costellation for mobile phones -
Activity: RF test in ambient and in thermal chamber on PFM payload and FM02 payload
FROM SEPTEMBER/2008 to NOVEMBER/2008
workplace Italy Rome’s facility
Project: Globalstar2 – Satellite costellation for mobile phones -
Between september 2008 to september 2005
For the companies “ Saccir SPA” and “GEMINI SRL" on thermal power station of
Ø Hospital “Policlinico Gemelli” of Rome (2008)
Ø Hospital “San Giacomo” of Rome (2006)
Ø Chamber of Deputies wrokplace “San Macuto” (2005)
Ø Hospital “Regina Margherita” of Rome (2006)
As conductor of the steam generator at various power stations also gaining experience in cogeneration plants to produce electricity
Ø English written & spoken: good knowledge, with particular reference to English Technical;
Ø French understanding & speaking French: basic
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.