· (Sep 2010 - Present) Computer programmer freelancer for engineering applications related to the stress analysis, finite element computation and visualization, sizing optimization software
· (May 2006 - April 2008) R&D Engineer at the Launcher Directorate of the
Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES, France). Developed a Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (MDO) procedure for the preliminary design of future space launchers. The work integrated aerospace disciplines (as thermal, propulsion, stress analysis, trajectory verification) into a simulation environment able to improve the esign parameters and performances of small rocket launchers.
· (Sep 2005 - May 2006) Research Fellow at Polytechnic of Turin (Italy) for the European project VIVACE on: preliminary design of facility for impact test and making up of software procedures to prevent and simulate the ballistic impact on composite shells and plates
· (May 2005 - Sep 2005) Research Fellow at Polytechnic of Turin (Italy) in collaboration with Avio Group on: preliminary design (using Patran/Nastran/Dytran) for impact test facilities for innovative materials used for aero-engine structures
· (2002-2004) Part-time Assistant at Polytechnic of Turin (Italy) for teaching the courses: Aerospace Structures (practice sessions) , Principles of Aeroelasticity (practice sessions)
· (Jan 2001 - Jan 2002) Thales ALENIA Space (Italy) internship on methodologies and computational codes for stress verification and sizing optimization (weight reduction) of new concept space modules (as Crew Returned Vehicle) and for the International Space Station’s module CUPOLA in the static, dynamic and stress-thermal domain. (using Patran/Nastran/HyperMesh). Multi-body simulations for supporting the design of a new telecommunication satellite concept (Large Deployable Antenna, LDA) in collaboration with Russian Universities from Tbilisiand Moscow
· Strong experience in Finite Element analysis, stress analysis simulation for both metal and composite structures (5 years)
· Sizing optimization for preliminary design, weight saving and performance improvement for airframe and complex aerospace design (3 years)
· Multidisciplinary Design Optimization method development for light and heavy space launchers as Pegasus and Ariane 5 (2 years)
· Knowledge Base Engineering applications for designing and manufacturing of plastic components(2 years)
· Computer framework development for Computer Aided Engineering and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (5 years)
· Development of stress software/application, external applications for finite element software and sizing optimization software (3 years)
· Structural dynamic simulations, response to impact, damage tolerance analysis (2 years)
· Multi-body dynamic simulations for satellite and mechanical sub-systems (2 years)
· Computer-Aided Engineering: MSC.Nastran, MSC.Patran, MSC.Dytran, HyperMesh, FEMAP, SAMCEF-Mecano, I-Sight, modeFRONTIER, Optimus
· Computer-Aided Drawing: AutoCad, SolidWorks, Rhinoceros
· Programming languages: Fortran, C, C++, Matlab, Visual Basic Script, AutoIt3
· Operational systems: MS.Windows, UNIX, LINUX
· Desktop Software: MS.Office Package, OpenOffice
· English: fluent (spoken and written). Certificates: PET (Cambridge), IELTS (Cambridge)
· French: good (spoken and written)
· Dutch: poor (spoken and written).
· Italian: mother-tongue
· L. Guadagni, L. Mannella, G. Augello, E. Carrera, N. Gualtieri, "Developments and applications of NAPAO for design of aerospace structures". Worldwide Aerospace Conference and Technology Showcase, Toulose (France), 2002
· L. Guadagni, E. Carrera, “Two-level procedure for structural aerospace optimization” (in Italian). 17thAIDAA National Congress, Rome(Italy), 2003
· L. Guadagni, E. Carrera, “Developments of a multi-level procedure for structural optimization of aerospace structures”. ERCOFTAC Conference, Athens(Greek), 2004
· L. Guadagni, “Development of a collaborative optimization tool for the sizing design of aerospace structures”. 1st ASMDOConference, Besancon(France), 2007
· L. Guadagni, C. DuPont “Development of an MDO procedure for the preliminary design of space launch systems”. 2nd ASMDOConference, Gijon(Spain), 2008
· L. Guadagni, “Development of a collaborative optimization tool for the sizing design of aerospace structures”. Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim. 2, 187192. ASMDO, EDP Sciences (2008). DOI 10.1051/ijsmdo:2008025
· E. Carrera, L. Guadagni, practice book for Italian students: “Exercises for aerospace structure course A”. Politeko, Turin(Italy), 2003
· L. Guadagni, poster on ”Développement et application de méthodes d'optimisation multi disciplinaire pour les projets futurs de systèmes de transport spatial”. JC2 Conference, Toulouse(France), 2007
· L. Guadagni, article on ”The Amerina ancient road and the Falerii Novi necropolis”. Volunteer Cultural Book, N. 3, VSSP Torino(Italy), 2003
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
· Professional practice examination, Polytechnic of Turin (Italy), October 2001
· Member of the Community of Ariane Cities (CVA)
· Member of the “Association for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization” (ASMDO)
· Short course on optimization. ASMDOAssociation, Besancon(France), 2007
· Community of Ariane’s Cities' (CVA) Summer School on: “European Space Access - Architecture of the Third Generation Space Transportation System”. Organized by ARIANE Space, Bremen(Germany), 2004.
· Organization committee for CNES on “3rd seminar on the PERSEUS Project”; Musee de l’Air at de l’Espace. Le Bourget, Paris (France). Gen. 2008
· Organization committee for CNES on “Seminar on MDO activities”, Evry (France). Dec. 2007
· Organization committee for CNES on “2nd seminar on the PERSEUS Project”; Musee de l’Air at de l’Espace. Le Bourget, Paris (France). Feb. 2007
· Gianfranco La Rocca, Professor[1st Advisor for Post Doc at TUDelft]
TUDelft - Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, SEAD Group (Netherlands),
· Michel Van Tooren, Professor and director of the SEAD Group [2nd Advisor for Post Doc at TUDelft]
TUDelft - Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, SEAD Group (Netherlands),
· Raymond Bec, PERSEUS Project Leader [1st Advisor for Post Doc at CNES]
CNES - Centre National d'Etudes Spatiale, Evry (France), e-mail: raymond.bec(at)cnes.fr
· Roger Camponogara, PERSEUS Project Coordinator [2nd Advisor for Post Doc at CNES]
Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne, Evry (France),
· Marco Di Sciuva, Professor [Advisor for research fellow activity]
Department. of Aeronautical and Space Engineering - Politecnico di Torino (Italy),
· Member of “Italian Archaeological Association” since 1990 (archaeological activities and work sites in Italy)
· Doing sport, listen to music (especially live concerts), playing guitar and reading historical and archaeological setting books. Recently I discovered the great pleasure to travel as well.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.