Space Operations professional with 10+ years of experience working on various programs to include DSCS III, NATO/SKYNET IV, UHF F/O, and TDRS Constellations.
2011-Present: Tracking Data and Relay Satellite System (TDRSS)
Training Specialist – Responsible for providing training to new personnel, as well as perform recurrent monthly training for certified staff to ensure maintained proficiency.
1. Develop lesson plans to provide new and recurrent training
2. Provide supplemental training for special activities and events
3. Become proficient in future missions and activities, in order to pass information on to the on-crew personnel, and TDRS Engineering Department
4. Keep detailed training records, of evaluation dates, and any additional training employees have received
2009-2011: Tracking Data and Relay Satellite System (TDRSS)
Satellite Controller – Responsible for command and control of the TDRS Constellation, monitoring of telemetry data, and subsystem management.
1. Perform command plans issued by TDRS Engineering Department
2. Monitor and perform eclipse activities seasonally
3. Monitor attitude and if a divergence occurs perform real-time recovery actions to re-establish proper spacecraft attitude
4. Monitor telemetry to ensure nominal operation of the TDRS constellation, and report any abnormalities to the engineering department
2006-2009: Tracking Data and Relay Satellite System (TDRSS)
Communications Services Controller (CSC) – Responsible for maintaining customer data through the Space to Ground Link Terminal (SGLT).
1. Ensure that customer supports receive 100% data transfer thru TDRSS with no interruptions
2. De-conflict maintenance activities with ongoing operations to ensure continued user support
3. Direct maintenance activities for the SGLT assigned
4. Track on-going maintenance and verify all fix actions via the Comprehensive Discrepancy System
2003-2004: 3d Space Operations Squadron (3 SOPS)
Tech Writer/Operations Review Personnel – Responsible for maintaining and ensuring that operations personnel have accurate and streamlined procedures available to them to improve and ease troubleshooting actions. Responsible for finding better ways to perform operations, and making recommendations to the squadron commander in weekly ORP (Operation Review Panel) meetings.
1. Created/Maintained the Action Item Database used to track action item status throughout the entire squadron
2. Update/maintain operations documentation for nominal and contingency operations for the DSCS III and NATO/SKYNET constellations
3. Participate in weekly ORP meetings with squadron commander to report status on all action items and recommendations for improvement in operations
4. Review all Mission Problem Reports (MPRs) and investigate the cause of anomaly or loss of data via delogs and directing/performing equipment testing
5. Publish Crew Information Files/Temporary Procedures as needed as a supplement to standard operating procedures
6. Provide on-spot simulations for the on-shift crew to maintain operations proficiency and to verify procedures are accurate and streamlined for ease of use
2001-2003: 3d Space Operations Squadron (3 SOPS)
Lead Satellite Systems Operator for the DSCS-3, NATO/SKYNET and UHF/UFO military Communications satellite constellations.
1. Command and Control of Department of Defense as well as Foreign Allies communications satellites
2. Conduct fault isolation and maintenance of all ground operations equipment
3. Participate in the launch and early orbit operations for 2 DSCSIII and 1 NATO/SKYNET military communications satellites
4. Provided support during the hand back of foreign allies NATO/SKYNET constellation during a real time contingency, successfully supporting the entire NATO/SKYNET for a 4-week period
5. Conducted mission planning duties for an 8-man space operations crew, scheduling various real time satellite supports as well as day to day de-confliction of satellite supports
Completed Bachelors Degree in Management at American Military University
GPA: 3.5/4.0 Graduation Date: 8/28/2011
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.