Design of RF components from initial concept right through to production, and generate cost effective designs while working to project time scales as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
2003 - 2007 Engineering Diploma (Master Degree) in Electronics and Telecommunications at the Engineering School ENSIL (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Limoges, France) - EURopean ACredited Engineer school
Research Master Degree (MSc) in Circuits, micro and Nanotechnology Systems for High Frequency Communications at the University of Limoges, France.
2001 - 2003 Preparation course for the National competitive entrance to French Engineering Schools specialising in Mathematics – Physics in Martinique, France.
2001 Baccalaureate in Science with distinction in Martinique, France.
Senior Microwave Engineer at Evolution Telecommunication Technology ETT, UK -
September 2011 to present
- Quad band combiner for Mobile base station
RF & Microwave Design Engineer at BSC Filters Ltd, UK - October 2010 to September 2011
Design and Quotation/Bid
- Butler matrix
- Cavity combline filters / Diplexers
- Waveguide filters
Microwave Design Engineer at MM Microwave, UK - September 2009 to October 2010
Design and Project management
- Broadband Double Ridge Waveguide Tee and load
- Cavity combline filters and multiplexers around 2GHz
- Passive intermodulation testing (PIM)
Graduate RF Design Engineer at Teledyne Defence Ltd (formerly Filtronic Defence Ltd), UK - October 2007 to August 2009
- Stripline technology and microstrip filter technology from 8 to 12GHz
- Cavity filter (combline) from 800MHz to 18GHz
- Multiplexers from 2 to 18GHz
R&D for Design class E amplifier for radar applications at TNO Defence, Security and Safety in Den Haag, Netherlands - April to September 2007
- Design with Ansoft Designer to study trade-off of class E amplifier:
frequency, power, bandwidth, efficiency
- Implementation of transistor model in Ansoft Designer
- Layout the two-stage amplifier (start layout)
R&D for Active Phased Array Radar in X Band at Thales Naval in Hengelo, Netherlands - June to September 2006
- Characterise a two-stage LNA and determination of optimum biasing for
S-parameters, Gain, P1dB, Noise figure
- Find influence of unknown signal (L, S and C band) on X band signal at the LNA output
- Design an appropriate filter with Ads to erase undesired effects on the X band signal and compare two low cost substrates
Application to UWB Propagation in indoor at Thales Communications in Paris, France
- June to September 2005
- Acquisition of UWB measurements in indoor environment
- Develop a mathematic model on Matlab environment to try some correlations functions
Training course: “Delivering excellent customer service”: March 2011
Training course : “Introduction to Project Management”: July 2010
CST modelling courses:
-Training course on “Microwave and antenna module”: March 2009
-Training course on “Microwave studio and customised filter”: July 2008
Software: CST, Microwave office, Genesys, Waspnet, Ansoft Designer, Trac and Subversion,Serena open proj, HFSS, ADS, Momentum, Matlab, Opnet
Knowledge: Autocad, Bricsade, Doors, SQL, VHDL, DSP, Assembly language, C++ languages, Java
2006 - 2007: Stereolithography, modelling of a horn antenna + wave guide filter with HFSS
2005 - 2006: Network modelling (Ethernet, TCP/IP and routing protocols) with Opnet
French: Mother tongue
SPORTS: Salsa class, Swimming, Athletics,
MISCELLANEOUS: Member of Toastmasters International, RF and Microwave newsletters
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.