Languages: Català, Spanish and English B2.1
Design and development engineer of high performance analog electronics, radiofrequency and microwave devices and circuits and systems.
Experience in the fields of metrology, receiver design, satellite communication systems and real-time computer systems.
* PhD in Electronic Engineering, Technical University of Madrid, (ongoing 2010-current)
* Electronics Engineer (emphasis in microelectronics), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1998
* Computer Science, Universidad de Lleida, 1994
Courses and key seminaries
* Millimeter and sub-millimeter wave techniques: wave guiding structures, antennas, sources, receivers, measurement techniques, and applications.
Antti Rõisõnen, UPM, March 2009
* Terahertz Technology and Components for Imaging and Sensing Applications,
Viktor Krozer, UPM, April 2010
* Development of millimetre-wave devices at the Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics,
Giampaolo Pisano, UPM, April 2012
* Microwave/RF Engineer at EADS CASA ESPACIO through TTI-NORTE,SL
Knowledge in the development and testing of complex transmit active array space systems for communications and television broadcasting.
X-Band transmission phased array antenna for the GAIA satellite of the European Space Agency mission:
Responsible of testbench and posterior data analysis of high efficiency 8.5GHz pHEMT power amplifiers for its flight qualification.
Analysis of metrological issues in the measurement of power, gain or impedance and uncertainty budgets.
Participation in all the program stages (PDR, CDR, TRR, TRB, DRB) with customer and subcontractors.
Geolocation instruments at HISNORSAT satellite of Hisdesat and Norwegian Defense Logistic Organization, and at ASTRA-SES-9 satellite of Société Européenne des Satellites:
Feasibility study of the missions and customer requirements. Responsible of conceptual solution and its prototyping. System and circuit prototyping of a highly linear Ku- and X-Band superhetereodyne receiver for a radiometer+antenna array. Earth-satellite link budget of wanted and unwanted signals. Circuit linear/non-linear/noise power budgets.
* Analog Electronics Engineer at PAYPER, SA
* Analog Electronics Engineer at EPEL INDUSTRIAL, SA
Responsible for product development: high-speed weighing equipment for industrial process control for bagging or fruits selection. Design of high precision DC circuits: low noise, low thermal drifts, SAR ADC of 18 bits. Enclosure design. Prototype construction, commissioning, test bench definition and acceptance test campaign. EMC design and qualification: high bandwidth filters for measurement circuits against conducted and radiated interferences, chassis shielding, wiring design, lighting, power supply, grounding control. Multilayer mixed digital and precision analog PCB layout. Equipment testing according to international EMC standards. Responsible for metrological qualification according OIML-R61 at Centro Español de Metrología (Spain)
* Software Engineer at GSI,SL
* Software Engineer, freelance
Development of software applications for food industries sector and civil engineering. Extensive use of relational database systems and fourth-generation programming language. Industrial machinery control with real-time Linux systems.
* Computational electromagnetics, 3D modeling and simulation. FDTD: CST, hand-written code; MoM: NEC2, Momentum, Sonnet,...
* Microwave/RF tools: Agilent ADS, Microwave Studio, APLAC, Genesis,.
* Special antenna designs for longwave and medium wave bands.
* Shortwave receiver design.
* Design and construction of OpAmp, lumped elements filters.
* Digital signal processing with MATLAB and C languages.
* Use of VHDL and Verilog for FPGA and ASIC hardware synthesis.
* Full custom CMOS design with CADENCE and Centro Español de Microelectrónica 2.5um technology.
* Programming of embedded systems in C and assembler under different architectures: 8051, 16Fxxx, 18Fxxx, x86, H8S.
* Character profile: autonomous, sense of initiative, good team spirit and interpersonal skills, customer sensitivity, capability of work under pressure, goal oriented, tenacity, attention to detail.
Architecture of GAIA Satellite Phased Array Antenna
European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, April 2010
Reconfigurable Rx-Tx Active Antenna System for Government Communications
33rd ESA ESA Antenna Workshop on Antennas for Space Applications
October 2011, see http://www.congrex.nl/11c07/
GAIA Satellite Phase Array Antenna
32nd ESA Antenna Workshop on Antennas for Space Applications
October 2010, see http://www.congrex.nl/10c09/
Very simple Software-Defined Radio
Sprat Magazine #134, England QRP club, 2008
DSB mixer for Software-Defined Radio
Sprat Magazine #136, England QRP club, 2007
CIRCUITS AND DEVICES
THz, Terahertz, sub-millimeter, Millimeter-wave, microwave, schottky mixers, MMIC, pHEMT transistors, downconverter, hetereodyne, homodyne
HIGH EFFICIENCY POWER AMPLIFIERS
solid-state, GaN, GaAs transistors, PAE, Classe-AB, Classe-E, Classe-F, vacuum electronics, TWT, triode, pentode, klystron, Doherty, Envelope Elimination and Restoration EER, predistortion
Satellite communications SATCOM MILSATCOM Space instruments Geolocalization direction-of-arrival receiver radiotelescope radiometer
satellite Phased antenna array VLF LF MF HF shortwave path horn reflector, beam form network, Badler matrix, digital beamforming
CIRCUIT SYNTHESIS AND ANALYSIS
Non-linear Network analysis, Network analyzers technologies, Harmonic balance,
H-parameters Y-parameters S-parameters X-parameters, NVNA, load-pull
full-wave space region division FEM analytical solution MoM mode matching FDTD Multiport multimode generalized scattering admittance matrix
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.