Associate Contracts Officer, European Space Agency (“ESA”)
Available with one month notice
June 2011 – Present ESA Launcher Directorate, VEGA Launcher, ESRIN Rome, Italy
· Procurement of all parts of VEGA launcher, negotiation with industry, studying proposals, drafting legal documents
· High pressure due to 1st launch on 13th of February 2012
ESA ESRIN, Via Galileo Galilei, Frascati, Italy
June 2009 – June 2011 ESA Procurement Department, Junior Staff, ESTEC Netherlands
· Procurement: Issuing invitation to tenders and requests for quotation with engineers, proposals evaluation, negotiation with industry, drafting and finalising contracts, issuing contract changes and follow up of contracts
· Drafting and negotiating the Agreement for establishing a Partnership with a Spanish public consortium for the pooling of equipment and staffing, five negotiations meetings in Spain (see attached letter of recommendation written by the Director of ESA-ESTEC site).
· Project leader and main developer of SMART software on Visual Basic, generating automatic contracts based on Word template for ESA Procurement Department.
European Space Agency – ESA, www.esa.int, ESA Staff, One year Young Graduate Trainee (YGT) contract, extended for one year
European Space Research & Technology Centre (ESTEC),
Keplerlaan 1, Postbus 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk (The Netherlands)
September 2008 Legal Advices in French company law and tax law, France
Advices in company law and tax law for registering a company
Nuages productions, http://www.nuageproduction.com/, Paris, France
July 2008 Internship in an international business law firm in Delhi, India
Indian Company law, telecommunication law, contract law, financial set-ups and fiscal law
Lexcounselhttp://www.iln.com/Firm_Detail_391.htm, Delhi, India
August - September 2007 Internship in a quoted business law firm in Paris, France
Research in French law: public business law, trademarks, tax law, sport law and labour law. Case study in sponsoring and labour law
Klein-Goddard Associés, www.kga.fr, Paris, France
Scout counsellor (summers 2005, 2006), hospital porter (summers 2004 and 2006)
Sept. 2008 – Sept. 2009 Master DegreeLLM in European Law with Merit (University of Exeter, UK)
Jan. 2008 – June 2008 Master degree in International Business Law (“Master 1 Droit International des Affaires ”)
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
Sept. 2007 – Jan. 2008 International Law Program, Master Level (Erasmus student)
University of Liverpool, UK
2004-2007 Bachelor Degree of International and European Law (“Licence de Droit International et Européen”)
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
2003 French “Baccalaureate”, economical section
2001-2002 French High School of Chicago (Lycée Français de Chicago)
How to Conduct Successful Negotiations
How to Handle Stress,
Word and Visual Basic: Continuous training with two ESA software engineers during two years
Power Point Imanagement2 days
SAP, Accenture, 2 days
Space related and new technologies
· How to built a Spacecraft University of Southampton, 2 days
· European Union and Space, European Training Institute,2009,1 day
· EU Space Policy, European Training Institute,October 2011, 1 day
Reform of the ESA Directorate ofResources, ESASeminar in Freiburg (Switzerland) in September 2009, 2 days
ESA Procurement Seminar in Noordwijkerhout in September 2011 (3 days)
Technology Transfer Program at ESA in April 2010,1 day
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.