- Telecommunications Engineer from the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC).
- Research experience in top-class universities from United States and Europe.
- Communication and mediation skills in multicultural environments.
European Space Agency
Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- Member of the Young Graduate Trainee Programme (YGT) and working as Satellite Systems Engineer.
- Design and development of simulation tools for Multibeam Satellite Systems.
- Research on fade mitigation techniques such as Power Control.
October 2010 – June 2011
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Research intern at the Signal Processing Laboratory (LTS4).
- Research on distributed signal processing, wavelets, and resource allocation for Wireless Sensor Networks.
September 2009 – June 2010
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Research visitor at the Image and Signal Processing Institute.
- Development of several contributions in the area of Distributed Spatial Compression in Wireless Sensor Networks.
Bsc/Msc in Telecommunications Engineering (Specialization in Communications).
Technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain.
- Strong background in communications, signal processing and networks.
- Msc Thesis (Honors): “Contributions to Distributed Spatial Compression in Wireless Sensor Networks” completed at the Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, USA.
Extra Professional Activities
Association of University Students for the Cooperation (AUCOOP), Barcelona, Spain.
- Chief Project Officer and Coach.
- Deal with counterparts from several South American countries.
- Manage a group of up to 30 students.
- Develop a technical trainee course.
July 2008 – August 2008
Cooperation project: “Development of telecommunications for rural schools in Rabat”.
- Design and install outdoor and indoor wireless networks for rural schools in a Rabat suburb.
Spanish: Mother tongue
Catalan: Mother tongue
English: Fluent. 97/120 on the TOEFL iBT (March 2010)
- Grade B in the First Certificate in English by the University of Cambridge (May 2009).
Computer Skills and Competences
OS: MS-Windows family and Linux.
Programming: C++, Matlab, Java, and VHDL.
Office tools: MS Office environment.
Other tools: LaTex, LabVIEW, OmNet++.
Publications and Awards
- J. Perez-Trufero, S. K. Narang and A. Ortega, Distributed Transforms for Efficient Data Gathering in Arbitrary Networks, accepted at International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2011.
- Winner of the “Best Master Thesis on Information Systems Award 2010/11” from the Telecommunications School of the Technical University of Catalonia (Barcelona, October 2011).
- Winner of both Local and National phases of the First National BEST-GMV Engineering Competition in the Technological Case-Study modality (Madrid, March 2008).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.