As graduate from High Tech University of Seville (Spain) in Aerospace Engineering (5 years) and Master in Science and Space Technology from University of Alcalá (Madrid, Spain), I have undertaken several internships within space business, especially with AOCS/GNC, mission analysis and propulsion systems. I have a proven track record of AOCS analysis, design and validation through FES, and expertise level in Matlab/Simulink and STK. Highly-motivated and flexibility to travel, and good adaptation to multicultural environments.
May 2014 – Oct 2014: Guidance & Control for Sun-Pointing and Delta-V modes
Deimos Space S.L.U. (Madrid, Spain)
AOCS/GNC Division, Aerospace B.U.
· Literature review of ACS requirements. Trade-off of guidance and control algorithms
· Attitude profiles for Sun-Pointing and Delta-V modes, through Chebyshev's polynomial
· ACS analysis and design in compliance with requirements (control oriented to PD controller)
· Modelling and implementation of GC algorithms (MATLAB/Simulink). FES validation of ACS (through nominal and Monte Carlo simulations)
· GC design and analysis report in accordance to ECSS-E-60A
Mar 2012 – Mar 2013: Neural Networks
EADS Airbus Operations S.L. (Getafe, Spain)
Training in Aerodynamic Department
Topic : “Neural Networks applications for Aerodynamics”
· Optimization though parallelization of neural networks applied to Aerodynamics
· Programming oriented to object (OO) by Python
· Application in actual aerodynamics data approximation
Jan 2011 – Oct 2011: SUCCESS Project
EADS Astrium Space Transportation (Bremen, Germany)
Internship / Student Contract in Propulsion Systems Department TEB4
Topic : “Validation and Qualification of Space Hydrazine Monopropellant Thrusters”
· Research of real thrusters data (Astrium / NASA)
· Comparison and improve model through GUI / VB software
· Technical specifications and concept design of 200 N thrusters (AOCS) for VEGA launcher
· Study of NASA/ESA projects (structure and system from satellites)
Mar 2010 - Sep 2010: Wiki-Sat Project
UPC Barcelona Tech University (Barcelona, Spain)
Oct 2009 - Jan 2010: Earth Observation Satellite for Multiple Mission
Escuela Superior de Ingenieros Sevilla & TAITUS Software
Sep 2013 - Sep 2014: Master in Science and Space Technology
Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (Madrid, Spain)
Taught by Space Research Group of Universidad de Alcalá, involved in space projects such as SOHO, NANOSAT, Solar Orbiter or ExoMars.
Thesis: "Guidance and Control for Sun-Pointing and Delta-V modes"
2003-2011: Aerospace Engineering
Escuela Superior de Ingenieros (E.S.I.) Universidad de Sevilla
Thesis: "Optimization Strategy in Earth Observation Satellite for Multiple Mission and Constellations"
Technical and Academic:
· Co-author of " Technical Constraints for a low cost femto satellite launcher" (AIAA'11)
· European Space Agency :
· Co-author in "International Workshop on Planning and Scheduling for Space" (IWPSS'11, Darmstadt)
· Aspiring member at ESA ITI with final thesis. Entities involved : TAITUS Software (Rome) and DEIMOS Space (Spain)
Congress and courses
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.