Guidance, Control & Navigation Engineer
MBDA Missile Systems
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
Electrical engineer seeking new challenges and opportunities in the Aerospace and Space industries.
2008-2009: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta (USA) / Georgia Tech Lorraine, Metz (France)
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering (GPA : 3.5/4.0).
Courses:Automatic Control, Image Processing & Computer Vision, Cryptography and Security, Computer Network Security, Fiber Optic Network, Mobile Communication, Nanophotonics.
Management skills: Project management, Organization and Management of Technological Firms.
2005-2007: Ecole des Mines de Nantes (EMN), Leading French Graduate Engineering School, Nantes (France).
Graduate Engineering Diploma, Master degree in Automatic Control and Industrial Computation.
Courses:Advanced Control, Optimal Estimation, Kalman Filtering, Signal Processing.
Management skills:General Management, Strategy, Innovation, International Environments.
2009-present: MBDA missile systems, Paris (FRANCE)
Guidance, Control and Navigation Engineer:
Design, analysis and validation of Guidance and Control algorithms.
Took active parts in both short and long-range missiles developments.
· Trajectory Optimization and Guidance for a supersonic ground-to-air missile
· Guidance over preset waypoints for long range applications
· Turbojet / Time control algorithm design and validation
· Conception and development of Mission Planning algorithms
· Development and validation of 6DOF missile dynamics simulators using Matlab and Simulink
· Support to test firing preparation and telemetry analysis
Developed skills: Control, Guidance, Flexible Body Control, Turbojet Control, Filtering, Trajectory Optimization, Aerodynamics.
2008: Argonne National Laboratory - Vehicle System Department, PSAT team, Chicago (USA)
6 monthsScientist trainee: Powertrain System Analysis Toolkit (PSAT) is a state-of-the-art flexible and reusable simulation package for advanced hybrid vehicles. Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
· Analyzed uncertainty propagation into simulation algorithms
· Developed, implemented and validated a Monte Carlo simulation library for PSAT
· Reported/negotiated features, results and perspectives of the library to US DOE managers
· Presented study in Computational Mathematics conferences
Developed Skills:Uncertainty Propagation, Stochastic Processes, Understanding of the issues related to new vehicle technologies, Autonomy.
2007: Safran Aerospace India, Safran Group, Bangalore (India)
4 monthsEngineer trainee: In charge of model testing processes development in accordance with norm DO-178B (Software considerations in airborne systems and equipment certifications).
· Analyzing control system models
· Training and collaborating with teams involved in model testing, in order to figure out the optimum solutions
Developed Skills:Model Testing, Analytical Thinking, Autonomy, Adaptability, Working within an international environment, Self-confidence.
2005-2007: President of a non-profit humanitarian association, which organises rallies with old cars from Paris to Marrakech, across the desert. The aim of the association is to bring scholar supplies for underprivileged children in Moroccan desert.
Languages:French : native speaker – English : fluent (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE) – Spanish : good level.
Computer:Matlab, Simulink, Embedded Matlab, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Programming: C, C++, Fortran, Csh.
Environments:Linux, Unix, Windows
Sports:Triathlon, Squash (6 years), Surfing, Sailing.
Others:Traveling (travelled across India on a motorbike). Exploring new countries and their cultures.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.