- Satellite AIT
- Electrical Ground Support Equipment
- Electrical technician
Technical Skills and Competences
- Space (Satellite/Launcher/Ground Segment), Aerospace
- Database Management : LUCILE
- Space Standards: PUS, ECSS-E-ST-10-03C
- Satellite Operation: OCOE, SCOS2000 (basic), ECHO, ISYS3(basic);
- Data management system (IBM)
- Simulation: Labview, Simulink
- Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Instrumentation: Oscilloscopes, ASA, VNA, POWER-METER, SIGNAL GENERATOR
- Platforms: Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Unix (basic)
- Coding: C, C++, VB
02/2014 – Present Altran bv , ESTEC Noordwijk, Holland
- Test engineer, Platform Functional Tests (electrical power test during ThermalVacuum)
- Extensive knowledge of the production system of satellite constellations to islands Project
- Galileo FOC
12/2008 – 02/2014 Thales Alenia Space, Rome, Italy
- Test execution and validation. Preparation of test procedures and procedure Variation Sheets in compliance with the relevant specifications. Elaboration of test data and preparation of test reports for customers
- Test engineer,Platform Functional Tests (Thermal/Vibration/Shock)
- Extensive knowledge of the production system of satellite constellations to islands
- Coordination and management of the team activities and share to daily meeting and technical review board
- Preparation to launch campaign
- Globalstar 2nd Generation
- Galileo IOV Batch2
- O3B (Other 3 Bilion)
09/2004 – 06/2006 E.R. srl, Salerno, Italy
- Field technical engineer
- Provide to technical resolution to electrical plant, the monitoring, and maintaining electric power plant generation systems. Develop preventive maintenance inspections and task lists that minimize the failure modes.
10/2002 – 03/2003 Hagen University, Dortmund, Germany
- Laboratory technician
Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, overhaul and testing of electronic components. Preparation of circuit board in order to performing laboratory tests.
06/1996 – 08/2002 NovaFrutta Srl , Salerno, Italy
- Technical maintenance
-Performing actions which keep the electrical device in working order or prevent trouble. Ensure production runs in a timely manner and meets quality assurance specifications.
09/2000 - 09/2008 University of Salerno, Salerno, Italy
- Subject: Telecommunication Engineering
- Degree: Bachelors degree in Electronic Science
- Thesis: Quality of service in the communication VOIP on wired LAN”
09/2008 - 11/2008 Software develop, Information Technology Service Spa , Rome, Italy:
-Preparation of requirement, software design, programming and testing.
05/2008 - 09/2008 Energy manager, ALDIUS association, Salerno, Italy:
- Project of photovoltaic system to implement an energy saving
- Italian (Mother Tongue)
- English (Good)
- Spanish (Basics)
-Studying for a degree and working have made it necessary for me to learn very quickly how to priorities tasks, and have instilled in me the need to remain flexible.
Now I am used to meeting tight deadlines in high pressure environments by utilizing my organizational skills.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.