To gain a dynamic and challenging role in the field of engineering that offers the best opportunity for further development of my abilities, skills and knowledge in an established firm with long term career growth.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
Ø Excellent programming skills in C, C++, MATLAB, VHDL and Simulink Signal Processing work station (SPW).
Ø Proficient in the use of the Satellite Software AGI-STK (Satellite Tool Kit).
Ø Proficient in Product Design and Analysis with the usage of software’s like AutoCAD, Pspice, LTspice and NIMultisim.
Ø Industrial working experience with Serial Interfaces RS232, RS485, ARM-7/9 processors, 8051 &ATMEL AT89C51 microcontrollers.
Ø Complete knowledge of Microsoft office with high proficiency in usage of MS-Word, MS-excel and MS-Power point.
Ø Laboratory Simulations: RF and HF components, EMONA TIMS -301 modelling system ,channel simulator, noise generator (HP), DVB-SH modulator and receiver.
Ø Experience in satellite navigation technologies in terms of providing link budget analysis, system design and evolution, data evaluation with usage of signal processing .
Ø Background knowledge on Fixed and Mobile satellite communication systems and networks, Information theory and coding, transmission technologies and user access modes.
Ø Operating Systems: Windows series ,Linux.
Ø Master of Science in Electronic Mobile Communications from The School of Electronics, University of Glamorgan, United Kingdom with an overall 2:2 grade.
Courses on Digital Communications, Applied Digital Signal Processing, Electronics System Design, Satellite Communications, Wireless and Personal Communications, Product Management and Integrating Case studies.
Master’s thesis Project on “Correlation between weather conditions and scintillation events to quantify the impact on Ka- band satellite communication system design” conducted at the University of Glamorgan.
Description:-The project involved analysing various parameters of weather, like pressure, temperature, wind speed, humidity etc. This data was further filtered by usage of various Butterworth filters .A detailed atmospheric modelling was created by substituting the values obtained in the Maxwell’s equations. Using the ITU-R model of prediction for scintillation, the scintillation values were calculated .Using these relationships, we obtained values like the rain attenuation, noise temperature, VSAT link outage time all of which are essential in designing efficient VSAT terminals for Ka- band satellites.
Ø Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Electronics and Communication(2005-2009), A.P.S College of Engineering, (Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India) with an overall 2:2 grade .
Final year Bachelors project titled “Interfacing of sensors and graphic LCD to the ARM-7 TDMI processor” conducted at Electronics and Radar Development Establishment (L.R.D.E), Defence Research and Development Organisation, (D.R.D.O.) Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Bangalore, India.
Courses on Network Analysis ,Signal & Systems , Operations Research and Management, Digital Signal Processing, Radar Systems, Network analysis, Optical Fibre Communications, VLSI Circuits, Embedded System Design, Microcontroller 8051 ,Information Theory and Coding, Antennas and Wave Propagation, Microprocessor 8085&8086.
Description: - The objective of the project was to interface different types of sensors and a graphic LCD with a 32 bit ARM -7TDMI processor for applications in the field of control and monitoring of radar systems. The temperature and humidity sensors were interfaced to the ADC part of ARM controller .As soon as the threshold limits are crossed the relays are activated and the user is alerted for suitable action.
INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Ø Research Assistant (January 2012-Current)– Wireless and Satellite Communication Labs, Faculty of Advanced Technology, Department of Electronics Engineering, University Of Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom (January 2012-Currently).
· Assisting the Faculty in the design of experiments for post graduate students of university.
· Development of experiments involving the EMONA TIMS -301 modelling system for implementing telecommunication concepts like SONET/SDH ,Multiplexing and Modulation of signals.
· Formulate design and analysis procedure for the maintenance of various telecommunications equipment’s at the university laboratories.
Ø Design Engineer at M/s Sattva Aero Accessories and Systems Private Limited (AASPL), Bangalore, India (Feb 2010-Sept 2010).
· Worked on design and manufacture of A.C simulator test rig box used for testing the Automatic Control Mechanism in aircraft and helicopter engines for H.A.L, Bangalore, India.
· Formulated manufacturing process of Rotor and stator coils for aircraft under supervision of HAL, Bangalore, India.
· Worked on Design and testing of Electro mechanical components for aerospace applications.
· Develops and formulate system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
· Consult with different engineering teams to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
· Prepare the production documents with Functional Specifications, Design Specifications, User Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Gantt charts, Test Specifications and other project documentation.
· Consult with other members of the Company including the Project leaders, Customer Services teams, Business Development Managers and the Liaison Managers to aid in the smooth running of the business
· Review and suggest the use of new procedures and technologies in order to increase the efficiency of the cost saving techniques/materials.
Ø Project Intern at Electronics and Radar Development Establishment, D.R.D.O, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Bangalore, India (Jan 2009 –May 2009).
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Ø Conducted and Hosted Quiz shows for my College Fest ‘AANTRI’.
Ø Selected to represent College at the prestigious Tata Consultancy Services National Level IT quiz (T.C.S IT Quiz) in the years 2004 and 2005.
Ø Stood 3rd at the Inter Engineering college Quiz conducted by Infosys Technologies in the year 2008.
Ø Represented my school at the District level Basketball championships.
Ø Debates, Travelling, Playing cricket and Basketball.
1) Dr.Ifiok Otung,
Project Thesis Advisor and Principal Lecturer,
University of Glamorgan, United Kingdom.
Email: - ieotung(at)glam.ac.uk
2) Mr .Nagesha S.P,
Scientist, Electronics and Radar Development Establishment (L.R.D.E.),
Defence Research and Development Organisation (D.R.D.O.),
C.V Raman Nagar, Bangalore – 560093
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.