Security Clearance : NATO - Secret, Turkish MoD – Secret
1992 – 1996 Middle East Technical University, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Ankara, Turkey (BSc., Control – Telecommunications)
1996 – 1999 Middle East Technical University, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Ankara, Turkey (MSc.)
Oct 2010 - present Consultant, Aerocon Engineering, ITU KOSGEB, Istanbul
Strategic planning and technical consultancy support for present and future projects..
Jun 2008 - present Systems Engineering Manager, Bilkent University Space Technologies Research Center (BILUZAY), Ankara Cyberpark, Ankara
Helped establish BILUZAY. Activities included strategic planning, design and specification (including architectural aspects) of facilites, production line, engineering infrastructure and workforce. Systems Engineering Manager of BILUZAY end of the UYAK Project. Responsible for Parts, Materials and Processes, Procurement and main technical support for business development activities including technical proposals for future projects.
Nov. 2008 – Feb. 2009 Expert Evaluator, European Commission 7th Framework Programme, Call No. FP7-SPACE-2009-1, Brussels, Belgium
Jun. 2007 – Jan. 2008 Expert Evaluator, European Commission 7th Framework Programme, Call No. FP7-SPACE-2007-1, Brussels, Belgium
Dec. 2006 – Dec. 2010 Delegate, NATO Sub-Committee 6, Working Group 2 (Satellite Communications)
Technical support to Turkish General Staff by request of the Undersecretariate for the Defense Industries of the Turkish Ministry of Defence.
Mar. 2006 – Jun. 2008 Project Manager, Meteksan Space Technologies Inc., Ankara Cyberpark, Ankara
Helped establish Meteksan Space Technologies (first Turkish private space engineering firm). Prepared several spacecraft and infrastructure proposals including two proposals for satellite AIT facilities for small and large spacecraft. Prepared proposal for UYAK (Processed EHF Transponder and Testbed) Project worth € 50+ Million.
Nov. 2005 – Mar. 2006 Expert Consultant to National Contact Point, Aeronautics and Space, EU 6th Framework Programme National Coordination Office, TUBITAK, Ankara
Sep. 2005 – Mar. 2006 Commission Member, Special Expert Committee on the Defense Industry, 9th Five Year Development Plan, State Planning Office, Ankara
June 2005 – Mar. 2006 Consultant, Satellite Communication Systems, INGE Ltd., Ankara
Technical support to foreign trade company on specification and proposal of various classified satellite ground systems.
Aug. 2000 – Mar. 2006 Senior Research Engineer, Satellite Technologies Group, Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Council, Information Technologies and Electronics Research Institute (TUBITAK-BILTEN), Ankara.
Space mission and spacecraft subsystem design. Specifications for components in space applications, space weather, space environment simulation. Research and training on all aspects of the satellite industry, design and operating principles of satellite sub systems. GPS design engineer. Space project management and organization. BILSAT-1 EM Project Manager.
Aug. 2001 - June 2003 BILSAT-1 Engineering Model Project Manager / GPS Engineer, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd., United Kingdom
Member of Turkish Know How and Technology Transfer team appointed as part of the BILSAT-1 Satellite Project. Project manager for Engineering Model of the Spacecraft, GPS Subsystem Engineer. ECSS-Q-70-08A certification for electronic assembly.
Aug.1996 – Aug.2000 Research/Teaching Assistant, Middle East Technical University (METU), Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Process Control Laboratory.
Laboratory assistant in Process Control courses: Experiments in flow and temperature measurement and control, pneumatic control, system identification.
Worked as part of COST Action 251 : Improved Performance of Ionospheric Propagation Over Europe and ESF/COSY : European Science Foundation / Control of Complex Systems. Attended and prepared papers for a number of COST and COSY meetings and workshops.
Conducted research on Ionospheric parameter estimation and forecasting, Ionospheric propagation modeling for radio waves in the HF band.
Feb. 2000 Technical consultant for METU Department of Civil Engineering, Structural Mechanics Laboratory (in relation with BILTIR).Middle East Technical University, Ankara
Diagnosis of problems in computer based control system and recommendations for solutions.
Nov.1999 – May 2000 Part-time Simulation Systems Maintenance and Design Engineer at the Turkish Land Forces, Armored Division Command, Etimesgut, Ankara.
M60-A3T Tank Crew Training Simulator, Contracted consultancy for the Middle East Technical University, Computer Aided Design, Manufacturing and Robotics Application and Research Center (BILTIR)
September 1995 Trainee, AYESAS (AYDIN Yazilim ve Elektronik A.S.) Test and Inspection Department
Subsidiary of the AYDIN Corp., USA. Domestic Production and Integration Factory of the Turkish Mobile Radar Complexes System (TMRC) and NATO RIS (Radar Integration System). Located in Ankara
Aug. 1994 Trainee, Bekoteknik Research & Development Department
· AGI STK, SPENVIS, Reliasoft Blocksim, Reliasoft Lambda Predict, IBM Rational DOORS, AutoCAD, Matlab, MS Project, MS Office (Excel,Word, etc.), PTC Windchill, CanIAS ERP
Professional Training Received:
· Component Engineering 201, Components for Space and Military Electronics (CMSE) 2012, Feb 6 -9, 2012, Los Angeles California
· Improving Reliability Through Environmental Stress Screening (ESS), Components for Space and Military Electronics (CMSE) 2012, Feb 6 -9, 2012, Los Angeles California
· Space Radiation and Its Effects on Electronics Components, 14 – 16 July 2010, ASELSAN, Ankara
· Space Qualified Parts Procurement, 27 -31 Jul. 2009, Bilkent, Ankara
· AFCEA Satellite Communication Systems Course, 26 - 28 Feb. 2009, Bilkent, Ankara
· ISU/Bilkent Towards Space, Bilkent, Ankara
· Project Management Certificate Program, AND Consultancy/Turkish Project Management Society, Ankara, Turkey
· Spacecraft Project Management Training, Sept. 2001 – July 2003, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd., United Kingdom
· GPS Receiver Design and Testing, Sept. 2001 – July 2003, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd., United Kingdom
· NAVITEC '2001, 1st ESA Workshop on Satellite Navigation User Equipment Technologies , December 2001
· System Training for GSM (GSM SYSTRA Certificate), 3-5 May 2000, given by NOKIA in Middle East Technical University, Ankara
· ICTP-URSI-ITU/BDT School on the Use of Radio for Digital Communications in Developing Countries, Including Spectrum Management, 12-30 January 1998, International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy. (funded by ICTP)
· ESF/COSY (European Science Foundation / Control of Complex Systems) Summer Course on Iterative Identification and Control, 8-12 September 1999, Valencia, Spain. (funded by ESF/COSY)
· ESF/COSY Joint Workshop, 3-8 October 1999, Ascona, Switzerland. (funded by ESF/COSY)
· NATO/AGARD Lecture Series 210 - Advances in Soft-Computing Technologies and Applications in Mission Systems, Ankara, 6-7 October 1997
· PHY 625 Integrated Optics and Optoelectronics , Summer Course, July 1996, Bilkent University Dept. of Physics, Ankara, Turkey.
Professional Training Given:
· Introduction to Space Systems, Bilkent University, June 2011
· Space Parts Selection and Procurement, Bilkent Univ. BILUZAY, December 2010
· Introduction to Space Systems, Bilkent University, October 2009
· The Space Environment and Satellite Communications, Hacettepe University, May 2008
· Introduction to Space Technology, Bilkent University, June 2006
· The Space Environment, Istanbul Technical University, March 2005
· Satellite Launch Systems, Istanbul Technical University, March 2005
· The Global Positioning System and Its Applications, Turkish Air Force Academy, October 2003
· Global Navigation Satellite Systems, TUBITAK BILTEN, Space R&D Project, March 2003
· Space Environment and Its Effects on Satellites, TUBITAK BILTEN, Space R&D Project, March 2003
· Yildiz Rotary Club (2011-2012 Treasurer)
· Turkish Chamber of Electrical Engineers
· 15 publications
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.