EDUCATION B.S. in Aerospace Engineering GPA: 3.16/4.00
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Graduated: December 2011
EXPERIENCE Systems Engineer February 2012 - Present
The SI Organization, Inc.,Chantilly, VA
· Project management organization in business development department of Intelligence division
· Assisted with cost justification and cost volume production for a large size proposal
Marketing & Branding Engineer - Intern Summer 2011
The SI Organization, Inc., Valley Forge, PA
· Connected the company with its employees by designing and developing presentation, handout, and tour materials for an internal branding campaign
· Presented the company’s future strategy and branding efforts while touring 3 various company locations
· Advanced company and employee morale strategies by participating in an Employee Action Team Focus Group
Aerospace Engineer – Co-op January-August 2010
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD Summer 2009
· Analyzed the European Space Agency’s CLUSTER spacecraft boom frequencies to understand the maximum strength it can withhold for a reference for MMS spacecraft
· Simulated and analyzed the separation of MMS spacecraft after launch for orbit insertion
· Presented analysis findings that proved no collision upon separation of MMS spacecraft at MMS Critical Design Review
LEADERSHIP Electrical Engineering Ambassador, Penn State College of Engineering Ambassadors
& ACTIVITIES - Advocate STEM careers by delivering technical presentations to Middle & High School students
- Received extensive communications training and experience in various professional settings
Branding Design Lead, Internal Branding Campaign for The SI Organization, Inc.
Overall Lead & Leadership Team Member, Penn State Women in Engineering ProgramEnvoy, Penn State college of Engineering Co-op and Internship Program
Electrical Engineering Envoy, Penn State Electrical Engineering Department
United Technologies Ambassador, selected and supported through Engineering Ambassadors
Committee Member, Penn State Electrical Engineering Student Advisory Committee
PROFESSIONAL Strong interest in leadership, working with people, marketing in the Aerospace field and
INTERESTS technical communications
AWARDS Achieving Women Undergraduate Award, Penn State Commission for Women, 2011
WISE Undergraduate Recognition Award, Women in Science & Engineering, 2010
Women in Science & Engineering Scholarship, 2010-2011 & 2011-2012
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.