Seeking technology assignments in Networking & IT Security Infrastructure / Telecommunication / Information Systems with a growth oriented organization.
Cisco Routers & Switches Cisco ASA, PIX, SDM, Maindata FTP, DHCP, SSH, DNS
Satellite Mod Demod configuration Siemens Spectrum Analyzer BNMS, DVB-S2 Admin
Sonic wall Firewall Administration Cisco MARS Administration MRTG NMS Administration
IDirect Expert Webmin Database Administration CRM System
Keiro Mail server , SSH OS Installation, Patches, Antivirus Wireshark, Spoof Detection
Horizon Satellite LLC, Dubai Internet City. Since Nov’09
Analyst- IT Infrastructure & Security for Satellite Telecommunications.
Job Responsibilities: Network Administration
Job Responsibilities: IT security
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Futurism Technologies USA Inc. March 2009-Nov 2009 Designation: Business Analyst- IT Security & Risk Analysis
Team Size: 12
Job Responsibilities: In-house IT Security Standards Implementation, Internal Audit & Risk Management
Goldman Sachs Investment Bank, Bangalore, India. April 2008-July-2008
Designation: Technical Analyst- Fixed Term Employment.
Team Size: 4
Project 1. Automation-Global PlantOps Web Portal
(1) Gathered Requirements, Prepared WBS, SOW and Gantt, Designed, Modeled, Prototyped, Developed, & deployed automated generic reports and charts generating web portal for use globally across all GS offices by middle & top management. The portal has role based authentication & user interactive graphical information.
(2) Implemented Best Practices, standardized and automated database authentication and dynamic operational reporting using Microsoft SQL SERVER 2005.
(3) Implemented role based aggregation of visible portlets – Global and Local views and created generic schemas, stored procedures and views for data mining.
Project 2. Automation- Global Network-Health Web Portal & Auto-Alert System
(1) Developed a single consolidated network health report which provides first hand information by automating the alerting and reporting process on the click of a button.
(2) Created Shell/Perl/CGI script to FTP the UNIX management server MIB to fetch SNMP device info into excel and transfer this to windows, auto-format to send html page to netman email distribution list, cron job scheduled it and deployed it into application portal .
MBA in IT (Networks & IT Infra) from Symbiosis International University April, 2009 2.67/ 4.00 CGPA
Advanced Diploma (IT) from Government Polytechnic in 2006 with 77.25% (Topper)
B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication) from Nagpur University in 2006 in first class 63%
Dissertation Research Project:Understanding Advantages of Special Security Auditing Standard SAS 70.
Pilot Projects: IT Project Management Project + CRM Project + IT Sales & Distribution Project.
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) Project: Image Processing Tool using VB.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
As per request
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.