Gender : Female D.O.B : 05/03/1988 Nationality: Indian
AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 2012 - WILLING TO TRAVEL - MOST PREFERRED LOCATION: TOULOUSE
Highly motivated & diligent Final year Aerospace Engineering Master Student interested in
working in the European Aerospace Industry for
Electronics & Electrical systems or Communications & Radio-Frequency.
· 4 years of strong academic training in Electronics and Communication Engineering;
· Dedicated training in Aerospace Engineering for 1 year from a leading European Aerospace training facility; Prime focus on ‘Electronics and Computer Sciences’.
· Successfully accomplished 6-month specialized course structure in ‘Space Systems’ imparted by established professionals and researchers of the French Space Industry (EADS Astrium, TAS, CNES, ONERA).
· Youthful and yet very mature; willing to learn and grow; passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contributions to an organisation’s success.
· Flexibility, Self-confidence, Team-spirit and Ingenuity.
· Capacity and experience of adaptation in transnational environment.
Education & Training:
Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE) , Toulouse, France
DNM – MSc Aeronautical and Space Systems………………… 2010 – 2012 (expected)
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Wakhnaghat – (JIET, Guna), India
Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) – Electronics and Communication Engineering ………………..2005 – 2009 (CGPA: 8.6)
· Modelling and Simulations using EcosimPro 4.8.2; Currently simulating Satellite electrical power systems for EADS Astrium at Friedrichshafen.
· Attitude Estimation using Quaternions, INS design and development.
· Design and performance evaluation of Optical Communication links and Photonics.
· Data analysis; segregation and template creation for Interstellar Astrophysical and spectral data.
EADS Astrium Satellites, Friedrichshafen, Germany ……………….. April - Sept 2012
Project Intern – (Praktikant) (6 months)
Centre d'Etude Spatiale des Rayonnements (CESR), Toulouse, France ……….. Oct 2009 – April 2010
Project Intern – (Stagiare) (6 months)
Raman Research Institute (RRI), Bangalore, India ………………….... Dec 2008 – Jan 2009
Visiting Student (2 months)
National Center for Radio Astronomy (NCRA – GMRT), Pune, India …………………..May – July 2008
Summer Trainee (3 months)
Language Skills : English (Negotiation Level) : TOEFL iBT Score : 105/120
French (Pre-intermediate) : DELF
German (Beginner) : Sprachkurs 1
Programming Languages : C, C++, Python, FORTRAN 90, Visual BASIC, VHDL, SQL
Parallel & Distributed computing : OpenMP, MPI
Tools & Applications : Matlab - Simulink, EcosimPro , Labview , MS Office , Xilinx-ISE, Modelsim, Xilinx EDK, Catapult-C, SPACESTUDIO, ORBWIN , TINA TOOLBOX (Petri-Net designs), IBM ILOG CPLEX OPTIMIZATION STUDIO
Operating Systems : Windows 98/XP/Vista/7 , Linux, Macintosh
- Designated as the college level Student Administrative Secretary of IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers of India) from January 2007 to December 2008.
-Organized several Inter-college technical competitions during this tenure
-Editor of School Annual Magazine – August 2003 to April 2004
-Received a sponsorship from International Astronomical Union (IAU) based in Paris for pursuing an internship in Astronomy in France during the year 2009-2010.
-Writing, Travelling, Community service
I hereby certify that the information given in this Curriculum Vitae is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.