To use my physics and aerospace knowledge for the development of aerospace systems.
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
· MS Aerospace Engineering (Projected Summer 2012) GPA 3.4
· Master’s thesis in progress – “A Scalable Modeling Framework for the Analysis of Reusable Launch Vehicle Operations”
New College of Florida, Sarasota, FL
· BA Physics (2010) GPA 4.0
· Undergraduate thesis: “Sequestration and Stabilization: Taming the Black Hole”
· Software languages: Python, MatLab, Visual Basic, Java, DOS batch
· Integration Software: ModelCenter, modeFrontier
· Arduino hardware & software
· CAD drafting and designing, laser cutting and 3-D printing equipment
· Performing trade studies
· Deriving requirements
· Rigorously defining requirements
· Team coordination
· Compiling clear documentation
· Producing and delivering presentations for sponsors
· Rapid adaptability
· Multi-disciplinary knowledge of aerospace systems
· Years of teaching experience
Graduate Research Assistant – Aerospace Systems Design Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia (2010-Present)
· Co-head of a team of graduate research assistants working for the Army Research Laboratory on Micro-Autonomous Systems & Technologies (MAST)
o Lead regular meetings for organizing resources and progress
o Communicate with sponsors in and outside of Georgia Tech including presenting at the annual MAST conference (March 2011)
o Coordinate team deadlines with sponsor expectations
· Execute improvements to an Interactive Reconfigurable Matrix of Alternatives (IRMA) for cost and performance optimization resulting in a 10% processing time decrease
· Head of two sections of research:
o Development and analysis of a high-fidelity autonomous quad-rotor simulation
· Combining the Unreal physics engine with the Unified System for Automation and Robot Simulation (USARSim) producing a stochastic simulation of autonomous quad-rotor performance.
· Integratingthe Robotic Operating System (ROS) to perform Simultaneous Locating And Mapping (SLAM) and other autonomy algorithms.
o Development and testing of a physical autonomous quad-rotor
· In order to verify simulation results, a physical model was constructed to compare simulated and physical quad-rotor performance.
· Custom designed and cut acrylic pieces incorporated into the design for further sensor integration
New College of Florida, Sarasota, Florida (2007-2010)
· Organized a team of teaching assistants for weekly grading sessions
· Led weekly open sessions for each class’ students
· Subjects ranged from Introductory Astronomy to Physics II
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.