Marriage status: Single
Nationality : Belgian
Driving license : Full, clean
[July 2011 – Present] Thales Alenia Space (Cannes, France)
Thermal engineer :
- Global and detailed design of the thermal control of solar arrays:I contribute to the redesign-to-cost of SpaceBus telecommunication satellites solar arrays and I am in charge of the modelling of thermal aspects. This experience gives me a deep knowledge of solar arrays spacecraft sub-system.
- R&D engineer in charge of the development of innovative thermal control products:In constant contact with CNES and Thales partner laboratories, I am in charge of several Research &Technology activities. These activities include the design of a new type of compressor for a spatial application, development of innovative thermal control products at spacecraft system level (fluid loops), etc. This experience develops my project manager skills, introduces me to the engineering contractual aspects and comforts me as an R&D engineer.
- In collaboration with a French research centre, I am in charge of the instrumentation, definition of test plans and partners coordination of a heat pump system for a spatial application test bench.
[February 2011 – June 2011] Thales Alenia Space (Cannes, France)
Thermal R&D trainee:
-R&D engineer in charge of the modelling of innovative thermal control products:Combining my expertise in thermodynamics modelling using EES, and in thermal engineering, I determined the performance of a heat pump system for the thermal control of telecommunication satellites. I also chose the components for the heat pump test bench in construction
[2009 - 2010] ULg (University of Liège, Belgium)
Teacher assistant (Modélisation et Analyse de systèmes, R. Sépulchre)
[2008 - 2011] MySherpa SPRL (Belgium)
Private tutor for Home Tuition & Personal Tutoring
[2009 - 2011] ULg (University of Liège, Belgium)
Master in electro-mechanical engineering, distinction : summa cum laude
This cursus gives a solid base in all fields related to energetics including electrical, electromechanical and thermal engineering. I achieved several projects during these courses such as an air conditioning system complete sizing, motorization design of a low-consumption electric car for the EcoShell Marathon, assembly of PIC microcontrollers, etc.
[2006 - 09] ULg
Bachelor in engineering, distinction : magna cum laude
French Native speaker C2
English Professional proficiency C1
Dutch Elementary proficiency A1
Polish Elementary proficiency A1
Software Mastering Esatan,Esarad, EES, Matlab,Excel,Samcef, Coratherm
[2009 - 2011] My section’s students spokesman
[2009 - 2011] BEST Liège (Board of European Students in Technology) member
 AILg (Association des Ingénieurs Liègeois) grant for the best final-year projects
 Pisart grant for promising student in applied science
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.