Objective: Obtain a job as an Aerospace Engineer
Universityof Poitiers / ISAE-ENSMA,Poitiers (France) September 2011-October 2012
· Master of Aerospace Engineering Research and Development
ISAE-ENSMA,Poitiers (France) September 2009-October 2012
· « Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechniques » (www.ensma.fr)
· Leading French engineering school specializing in Mechanics and Aerospace
· Cumulative ranking: 30/180
· General classes: Aerodynamics-Fluid Mechanics, Flight Dynamics, Heat Transfer,
Combustion-Energetic, Structure Analysis, Science Material, Computer Science
· Specialized classes: Propulsion, Shock Waves, Detonation-Explosions, Advanced Combustion
Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles, La Rochelle (France) September 2007-August 2009
· 2-year post-high school preparation course for nationwide entrance exams into engineering schools
· Cumulative ranking: 2/50
· Physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanics and electronics
Baccalauréat scientifique, Rochefort (France) September 2004-July 2007
· High school diploma with a scientific specialization - graduated with honors
Thermal Engineer, EADS Astrium Space Transportation, Les Mureaux (France) SinceOctober2012
· In charge of deorbitation and re-entry studies
· Main study topics : modeling methods, tool implementation, upper stage fragmentation,
Debris survivability, material properties, application of research results to current launchers
· Other studies : Ventilation of the inter-stage cavity of the launcher A5ME (CFD)
Final graduate internship, EADS Astrium Space Transportation, Les Mureaux (France) April 2012-October2012
“Ventilation under fairing and SYLDA for the Ariane 5 Midlife Evolution launcher”
· Developed payload ventilation system on the launch pad
· Meshed geometries and performed CFD ventilation configurations with FLUENT to achieve optimal results
· Coupled thermal software with CFD models
Research internship,Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida (USA) June 2011-October 2011
NASA GSRP (Graduate Student Researchers Programs) “Spacecraft propellant slosh dynamics”
· Designed fuel tank and optimized rigid and flexible diaphragm shape on CATIA
· Ran CFD models with ANSYS Workbench to simulate fluid-structure interactions
· Built fiber glass diaphragms for rigid diaphragm testing and implemented force and motion experiments
Tutor, Poitiers (France) January 2011-February 2012
Vice-president of ENSMAIR flying club, Poitiers (France) September 2010-June 2011
· ENSMA Flying club made up of 40 students
· Organized Aerospace events
· Obtained a Private Pilot’s License
Air France trade training,Paris (France) February 2009
· In order to work as a flight attendant on long-haul flights
French Navy Museum, Rochefort (France) July 2008-today
· Restored old planes
Technical assistant, French Air Force reserve, Rochefort (France) April 2007-April 2009
· Developed interpersonal and technical skills like team work, solidarity and respect
· Assisted pilots on ground, maintained equipment, parked planes and organized air shows
· ANSYS Workbench (DesignModeler, Meshing, CFX, FLUENT, CFD-POST), STAR CD, STAR-CCM+, GAMBIT, Pointwise,
CATIA V5, GASEQ, ABAQUS, Matlab
· ADA, FORTRAN- Windows 7 and former versions, Linux, Mac OS
French: native speaker ; English: Advanced (TOEIC: 880) ; Russian: beginner’s level
References available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.