Objective: Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in space mission design and system development, especially in areas leading to innovative space technology.
Boeing Satellite Systems (former Hughes Space and Communications) 1990 to Present
El Segundo, California
Associated Technical Fellow: Chief analyst in GNC/Astrodynamics department with 20+ years of technical leadership in spacecraft flight operations and system desgin. Major accomplishments are:
· Pioneer in space flight operations with electric propulsion system. Devise innovative low thrust transfer strategy, algorithms, and mission design for all electric orbital mission transfer, which leads to the viability of low cost space systems and the first commericial production of all electric satellites
· Leveraging on prior experience in operation software management, develop re-usable astrodynamcis library in conjunction with common engineering tool such as Matlab to enable flexible, rapid, and low cost development of advanced orbital software for mission operations and analysis
· Design efficient orbit maintanence strategy and algorithms to simplify the satellite operations as well as reducing the cost of space system
· Provide consultation and analysis for spacecraft design and space system architecture, and assist in the development of innovative space technology such as space based radar
· Over 30 space flight operations experience spanning over wide variety of spacecraft designs and mission types, including continuous consultation and support to end customers:
o Boeing 376, 601, 702, and X37
o LEO, HEO, and GEO transfer orbit and stationkeeping
· Current SSBI and DoD Top Secret.
· Fuel Efficient Methods for Satellite Stationkeeping and Momentum Dumping, USP 6015116.
· Optimal Sun Safe Attitude for Satellite Ground Targeting, USP 7823836.
· Node-Synchronous Eccentricity Control, pending.
· System and Methods for Simultaneous Momentum Dumping & Orbit Control, USP 7918420.
· Compound Steering Law for Efficient Low Thrust Transfer Orbit Trajectory, pending
· Enhanced Compound Steering Law for General Low Thrust Mission, pending
University of Rochester Rochester, New York 1984 to 1990
Ph.D. and M.A. in Physics: Graduate research in experimental high energy physics including the design, production, and analysis of particle detectors. Physics research in the Monte Carlo Study of high order Quantum Electro-Dynamics processes based on observations of tagged two-photon events.
University of Oklahoma Norman, Oklahoma 1981 to 1983
B.S. in Physics: Graduated with distinction.
Member of Phi Beta Kappa
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.