Experienced Software Engineer with over five years of experience working in Software Engineering in a variety context and environments. I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn. Now seeking the next step in a challenging and rewarding position in a Software Engineering function.
PROFESSIONAL / CAREER
October 2011 – Date Inmarsat Ltd
Secondment as Software Engineer October 2011 – Date
Secondment at Inmarsat Ltd in the Satellite and Network department as a member of the Satellite Operation Support Group (SOSG). Duties included:
● Requirement analysis and architecture design of enhancements for the Inmarsat Satellite Support System (I3S),a Storm L-3 based distributed software.
● Development and document the software and enhancements for the I3S.
May 2009 – October 2011 Telespazio S.p.A.
System Engineer and Space Operation Leader March 2010 – October 2011
Architectural design for ground systems for monitoring and controlling scientific experiment onboard the International Space Station.In the frame of the ESA Human Spaceflight Exploration program, the certification of Space Operation Leadership for International Space Station experiment conduction has been achieved.
● Development of Payload Operation Data File (PODF) for both manned and unmanned experiments.
● Development troubleshooting plans and activities, most of them in realtime, especially when Space Station crew member is involved.
● Operation activities time line review together with ESA Flight Control Team.
● Monitoring and controlling realtime experiment
● Analysis offline of recorded telemetry
● Meeting and teleconference with ESA Management members and other international partner on the status of the experiments and future plans.
● Software Architecture design for experiment monitoring and controlling ground software tools
Software Developer and Ground Controller May 2009 – March 2010
Under ESA Facility Responsible Center contract, flight HCI software for the Fluid Science Laboratory (FSL) installed on board the Columbus has been developed. The Engineering Model (EM) is installed in Telespazio’s clean room in Naples.
Besides, ground software for Monitoring, Controlling and distribution of telemetry has been developed, interfaced with the NASA tool TReK.
Ground Controller activity includes maintenance and support to the real time operations conducted by Space Operation Leader.
● Engineering Support for FSL EM
● Develop and Testing the HCI Software against the FSL EM
● Certification of Flight Readiness (CoFR) of developed ground software tools for scientific experiment in NASA side of the International Space Station
April 2007 – May 2009 Microgravity Advance Research and Support Center
Software Developer April 2007 – May 2009
Software developer in a team of 4 people. Mainly developing expert systems for Alenia Aeronautica and Officine Aeronavali (Finmeccanica Companies). Main duties:
● For Alenia Aeronautica: developed an expert system for non destructive test on part of planes.
● For Officine Aeronavali: developed an expert system to integrate Bill of Materials in technical notes when repairing or updating a plane.
MAIN TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
Software life cycle and configuration management
Programming Languages & Framework
Standards & Protocols & Space software systems
PROFESSIONAL / QUALIFICATIONS
1996 – 2006 Universita’ degli Studi di Napoli – Federico II
Bachelor of Software Engineer
1991 – 1996 VIII Istituto Tecnico Industriale Statale
Italian certificate of Education(Higher):
Physics; Mathematics; English and Computer Science.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.