Comtech AeroAstro, Littleton, CO
Product Engineer (November 2010 – Present)
Products Supported: Components line, sun sensors and Miniature Star Tracker
· Responsible for the design, development, fabrication, and testing of sun sensor components
· Serve as point of contact for any technical or operational aspects of component products
· Responsible for all specifications, drawings, test procedures necessary for the build and support of sun sensors component line
· Work closely with other subsystem leads and engineers when support is needed
· Serve as program manager overseeing manufacture and testing of sun sensors
· Support functional testing of Miniature Star Tracker components
· Support maintenance of Miniature Star Tracker documentation
LinQuest Corporation, Space Test and Engineering Contract, Kirtland Air Force Base, NM
Orbit Analyst (August 2009 – November 2010)
Missions Supported: CloudSat, Coriolis, C/NOFS, RADCAL, TacSat-3, STPSat-2
· Perform orbit determination for multiple satellites
· Responsible for the generation of customer-driven products derived from ephemeris generated from on-orbit data
· Provide mission support for on-orbit satellites to include maneuver modeling, maneuver planning and analysis, and collision avoidance analysis
· Assist with Launch and Early Orbit of multiple satellites
· Supported the launches of multiple commercial and DoD boosters
· Supported the launches and landings of multiple STS missions
· Updating/stream-lining existing processes; to include updating/revising existing scripts to improve functionality
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., Space Test and Engineering Contract, Kirtland Air Force Base, NM
Orbit Analyst/Satellite Controller (January 2007 – July 2009)
Missions supported: CloudSat, Coriolis, DoD boosters, C/NOFS, STPSat-1, TacSat-2, TacSat-3
· Issue commands and directives to fixed, deployable, and mobile-tracking stations within specified timelines
· Real-time evaluation of spacecraft, payload, and ground systems status in accordance with established mission requirements
· Responsible for simultaneously trouble-shooting multiple systems; to include ground software, flight software, and communications hardware within specified timelines
NMSU Physical Science Lab, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
Signals Analysis Co-op (September 2006 – December 2006)
· Implement signals data theory in relation to algorithm logic, computer simulation and logic, data mining and analysis, logic coding. Both Linux and Windows environments utilized
Horton Technical Associates, Las Cruces, NM
Junior Analyst (June 2005 – April 2006)
· Used software and existing processes to support investigations of weapon system concepts and advanced technologies. Used accepted analytic, statistical, and mathematical processes and methods to develop and document analytic procedures
· Updated legacy FORTRAN applications to Visual Basic
· Developed excel workbooks using Visual Basic for Applications to independently verify and validate SURVIVE software
· Worked with software development team in testing and debugging Java software
· Bachelor of Science, Mathematical Sciences, New Mexico State University – Las Cruces, NM, 2006
o Concentration in pure mathematics, to include; finite and discrete math, vector space and matrices, cryptography, probability theory, differential equations, and differential and integral calculus
SKILLS AND ASSETS:
· DoD TS/SSBI; November 2006
· Management experience as project lead
· 3.5 years experience in satellite operations, including multiple ground systems, flight software, and orbit determination for a variety of satellite missions
· Software testing experience; validation and verification
· Familiarity with multiple programming languages; Java, Visual Basic, FORTRAN, PERL, Python
· Experience with orbit analysis software, including Orbit Analysis System (OASYS), Satellite Tool Kit (STK), and Orbit Determination Tool Kit (ODTK)
· Experience with the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.