HUB Engineer (VSAT) and Technical Support Engineer with BML Telecom Services deputed at Ku band EDUSAT HUB of ISRO, Gangtok.
Looking forward for a professionally well managed environment with an organization of repute, providing ample space and scope for mutual value addition, growth and benefits.
• B. Tech in Electronics and Communication from The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani Haryana (M.D.U. Rohtak) in 2009 with aggregate 64%.
• Intermediate passed from M S Saraswati Sr. Sec. School, Rohtak Haryana in 2005 with 54%.
• High School Passed from BAL Hitkarni High School, Bhiwani Haryana in 2003 with 62%.
• Computer : Languages: - ,VHDL, C, OrCad Capture Tool
Operating Systems: - Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7& Server.
Application Tool: - MS Office
• Basic Knowledge of VSAT, GSM, CDMA, SS7, TCP/IP, Networking, Satellite Communication
WORK EXPERIENCE IN (BML TELECOM SERVICES)
Currently Working as a HUB Engineer with BML Telecom Services, Ghaziabad (U.P)
• Total Work experience: Working from April 2010 to till date in BML Telecom Services + June 2009 to April 2010 in STJ Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Delhi.(+2 year)
• Presently working as a HUB Engineer and Technical Support Engineer with BML Telecom Services deputed at Ku band EDUSAT HUB of ISRO, Gangtok.
• Experience in HUB Operation & Maintenance as well as in RF Communication & Earth Station Engineering. • Working on various Satellite Communication Projects of ISRO & Defence.
EXPERIENCE IN SATELLITE COMMUNICATION & VSAT BASED WIDE AREA NETWORKING
• Installation of HUB Network Management System(NMS) software(which include NMS and protocol processor)
• Configuring & Maintaining of HUB hardware including TDMA, Satellite Modems, LAN, SkyIPs etc for uninterrupted services in Star-Mesh topology
. • Frequency/Bandwidth planning and associated Network Design for different customer application.
• Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Operation & Maintenance of VSAT Remote stations, Mobile VSAT Terminals (C-Band, Extended C-Band& Ku Band).
• Providing end to end connectivity for Video/ Voice Conferencing and Data transfer over TCP/IP Network
. • Monitoring & Maintenance of SATCOM links
. • Providing solutions for various applications like Enterprise Networking, Telemedicine, Distance Learning, Disaster Management, Digital Video Broadcasting.
• Preparation of Test/Evaluation Procedures, Operation Guidelines, Reports etc
. • To manage, monitor and control the scope of work, day to day tasks and project schedules.
• Assigning CIR/BOD as per requirement of Remote Stations
. • Checking of Site parameters like C/N, Eb/No, BER, Tx/Rx power etc.
• Monitoring OUTBOUND & INBOUND carrier using spectrum analyzer.
• Configuring and maintaining HUB hardware includes GCU, TDU, Digital Modulator, SUN Server, AUPC (Viasat) etc for uninterrupted service in Star topologies
. • Installation and supporting of 0.8m, 1.2m,1.8m, 2.4m, 2.8m Antenna.
• Operational maintenance of 1.2m,1.8m, 2.4m, 3.8m, 18m Antenna
. • Network Planning, Analysis, Design, Trouble-shooting. EXPRINCE IN COMPUTER HARDWARE NETWORKING
• Implementation, Support and Troubleshooting of CISCO Routers, Switches.
• Installation, Assembling, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Servicing of Computers, Printer, Scanner & Networking.
• LAN Management. • Configured, Administering & Maintaining of CISCO Router 2800 series.
• Handling critical calls and identifying problem and troubleshooting them.
• Planning & Designing a LAN based on given requirement for small network
EXPERINCE IN BROADCAST ENGINEERING SECTOR
• Providing technical support for Broadcast of different school, Colleges uplink through EDUSAT HUB to all SIT’s (Satellite Interactive Terminal).
• Operating and Maintaining Control Room & Studio hardware includes Audio Mixer, Video Mixer, MAC Server PC (Make- Apple), VTR, CISCO Router etc
. • Conducting of Telecast for various Government departments includes Health, Education, and Gram Panchayat etc
. • Synchronizing of Audio/Video stream to be uplink for broadcast from Studio to HUB
. • Maintaining of Studio and Control Room Equipments and their proper connections in order to provide uninterrupted service during Broadcast of programs
. PROJECT DONE
1. EDUSAT VSAT HUB – It is an Education Satellite VSAT Ku band HUB of ISRO provided to State Government of Sikkim having 3.8 of parabolic antenna.
* Operation and Monitoring of Ku band HUB
. * Maintaining RF satellite equipments of VSAT HUB. * Installation of HUB from EDUSAT to INSAT- 4CR satellite with help of BEL Banglore Engineer.
* Attending Critical Calls from remote Earth stations and Providing technical support and troubleshooting.
*Supporting Broadcast of Education Channel Uplink from EDUSAT HUB.
2. DMS HUB- It is a (Disaster Management System) VSAT HUB provided for Disaster Relief Department (Govt. Of India) for Video Conferencing between HUB & remote sites (Disaster Relief Centres).
Role- * Operation, Monitoring & Maintenance of DMS HUB
. * Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance of earth stations.
* Attending day to day video conference with every remote site & providing technical support .
3. VSAT Project SIT-
It is (Satellite Interactive Terminal) project of ISRO used for Video Conferencing. This project is done for various Government departments- Education, Health, Gram Panchayat etc. This system is being used by various institutions for running distance learning programme.
WORK EXPERINCE IN (STJ Electronics Pvt. Ltd.)
Worked as a Hardware Engineer in Q&C Dept. with STJ Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
• Troubleshooting of Access and Attendance Reader PCB like contact less smart card reader.
• Troubleshooting of Finger Print + card reader & only finger print Access and Attendance Reader PCB.
• Installation & Repairing of all type of Access and Attendance Reader.
• Troubleshooting & Installation of Network interface Card
. • Worked over LTC computer card, LED buzzer interface and Siren interface with Access and Attendance Reader all type.
• Troubleshooting of Finger print sencer
. • Installation and repairing of Electromagnetic Lock.
Software: Troubleshooting and Installation of software’s like collection software, payroll software, time office software.
Project Name: “HUB (VSAT) Operation & Maintenance”
Company: Bharat Electronics Ltd. Bangalore
Duration: June 2008 to Dec 2008
Date of Birth : 3rd Jan, 1988
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
I believe in the fact that no one is born master. Everyone develops himself by learning from the surroundings but I can assure you that I am quick learner & I do have guts to turn on the key to success by working hard. I do hereby declare that all the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.