EDUCATION AND TRAINING
United States Air Force Academy 2003-2007 Bachelor of Science, Social Science (Engineering, Management, Marketing, & Econ Classes)
Oklahoma State University 2009-2011 Master of Business Administration
Villanova University 2012 Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate of Completion
Southern Methodist University (Expected Graduation 2013) 2011-Present Master of Science, Systems Engineering
Air and Space Basic Course 2008 Introduction to the Air Force Doctrine
Air Force Space 100 Course 2007 Introduction to Space Satellite Systems, Launch Systems, and Orbital Mechanics
Active Secret Clearance (Previous Top Secret Clearance 2007- May 2012) 2007- Present
USAF Captain, Missile Combat Crew Commander 2007-May 13, 2012
• Completed over 250 alerts (24 hour shifts) as a Deputy Combat Crew Commander and Combat Crew Commander, during which skills such as attention to detail, the ability to multitask, delegate effectively, and perform efficiently under high stress situations are honed.
• Demonstrated leadership and project management ability by overseeing maintenance of weapons systems and ensure security requirements are met, to assure a safe, secure, and reliable weapon system for the President of the United States.
• Developed problem solving skills by troubleshooting communication outages and weapon system faults expeditiously to meet critical deadlines.
• Achieve at least 90% passing grade on 3 demanding evolving monthly exams geared to certify creditability of the United States Nuclear Forces.
SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal 2010 for outstanding achievement as Missile Combat Crew Commander for using leadership and ceaseless efforts to ensure the President of the United States, Secretary of Defense and Commander, U.S. Strategic Command positive control of and the ability to launch nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles during a significant weapon system anomaly.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Cryptographic, operational, and troubleshooting experience with EHF Milstar, UHF Milstar, Strategic Air Command Digital Information Network, AFSAT, and VLF/LF.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.