· To obtain a career or internship with relevance to physics, mathematics, or engineering to solve real world problems and further my education and experience
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Prescott, AZ
Bachelor of Science in Space Physics
GPA: 3.148 Minor GPA: 3.09
Aug. 2007 - May 2012
· Key Courses:Computational Methods in Physical Science (numerical analysis), Classical Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism I & II, Astrophysics, Quantum Mechanics, Optics Laboratory, Modern Physics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics, Math Methods in Engineering and Physics I & II (with a focus on partial differential equations and fourier analysis), Differential Equations, Complex Analysis, Senior Research Thesis, Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, Particle Physics and Cosmology I & II, and Linear Algebra
Student Researcher Nov. 2011 - May 2012
· Converted aper.pro, a concentric aperture photometry package, find.pro, a program that identifies positive brightness perturbations, and mmm.pro, a program that determines the background level of a photometric image, from the IDL Astronomy User's Library into MATLAB
· The purpose of this project was to improve an existing software package and convert it into a language familiar to students at ERAU
NASA/IPAC 2011 Teacher Archive Research Program (NITARP)
Student Researcher Sept. 2011 - May 2012
· Analyzed publicly available data sets from the Kepler Mission to characterize the variability of over 400 main sequence stars
· Probable periods were determined utilizing Lomb-Scargle Periodogram analysis with associated phased light curves
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Observatory
Student Assistant Aug. 2010 - May 2012
· Assisted and instructed students in the operation of the observatory
· Aided in modification and maintenance on the observatory
Student Research Assistant to Dr. Brian Rachford at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Student Researcher Dec. 2010 - June 2011
· Compiled and analyzed stellar photometric data primarily spectral type F, G, and K main sequence stars
· Goal was to find a more precise cutoff range for convective zone within a star
Computer: C/C++, LATEX, MATLAB, IDL, Mathematica 6, 7, and 8, Microsoft Office, Open Office, Microsoft
Windows, and some Linux and Mac experience.
· ERAU Society of Physics Students (SPS):
· ERAU Chapter of Sigma Pi Sigma (ΣΠΣ) - Physics Honors Society
· Sigma Tau Gamma Fraternity (ΣΤΓ) - Epsilon Zeta (EZ) Chapter:
· Punctuation - Improvisational Comedy Group
· Horizons Newspaper (Writer)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.