A BS in Electronic Engineering, with a rich experience of more than four years in Satellite Communication at country’s largest VSAT network operator. Apart from being a VSAT Engineer I have excellent communication & presentation skills which has helped me bring procedural changes helping both the organization I work for and the university I graduated from. Leadership and teamwork are incorporated in my personality right from school days which worked changing the bunch of people to useful and organized students, engineers and citizens.
To work in a dynamic organization that provides me an opportunity to contribute positively towards achieving the objectives of the organization to the best of my capabilities and to enhance my professional skillsand abilities to excel in the field.
Senior Executive VSAT/DVB at Wateen Telecom – www.wateen.com (November 2007 – To Date)
Wateen Telecom Ltd is an international venture of Abu Dhabi Group and currently the largest WiMax Operator and biggest private carrier of backhaul connectivity in Pakistan. Currently Wateen Telecom is providing VSAT/DVB services through different satellites within Pakistan and Afghanistan
· Team Lead VSAT Network Operation Centre (NOC)
· NOC/OMC Operations and Customer Relations for Wateen VSAT NOC (Front Office/Back Office) at main Satellite HUB Islamabad for GSM Backhaul links of Warid Telecom, Telenor Pakistan, Ufone GSM, Zong CMPak & Roshan Telecom Afghanistan
· Complete installation of VSAT antennas and link commissioning
· Technical site survey for VSAT installation
· Preventive maintenance and technical audit of installed sites
· Coordination with Satellite operators for Link Budget implementation, UAT, ASI/CPI testing
· Complaint Log Reporting and Analysis on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
· Complaint/Outage escalation, alert generation and follow up
· Making of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Significant Event Report (SER)
· Integration and commissioning of GSM sites on VSAT backhaul Transmission for Huawei, Ericsson, NSN and Alcatel BTS
· GSM sites expansions and down gradations on VSAT backhaul transmission
· VSAT antenna pointing, assembling and satellite tracing
· L-Band Satellite equipment (MODEM, IFPD) configuration and installation
· SCPC satellite link installation and configuration
· DDF media patching for Ater, A-bis transmission via G.703 interface for Ericsson krone and Huawei tag-blocks
· Timeslot configuration and Data rate configuration
· VSAT backhaul Transmission for GSM sites, including integration and commissioning
· Spectrum Analyzer operation and usage (Agilent, Anritsu, Rhode & Schwarz)
· BERT testing and operations (Acterna)
· L-Band Modems: Comtech CDM 625, Comtech QXL, Radyne DMD20, STM Turbo Solante, STM Satlink
· BUC’s: Terrasat, Comtech, Advantech, Codan, NJR, STM
· Antennas: Vertex RSI 6.3m (Motorized), 6.1m, 3.8m; Patriot 2.4m; Andrew 1.8m & 1.2m
· Satellites: Intelsat IS-904, IS-902, IS-12; Paksat-1, Paksat-1R, Arabsat Badar-5, ABS-7, Asiasat-5, Singtel ST-1, RSCC Express AM-1, NSS-12
· NMS: Neteye by T.Soft
· Restructured complaint handling process at VSAT NOC
· Based on performance selected for Comtech EF Data training in Beijing, China
· Increased customer satisfaction level by increasing VSAT network availability
Satellite Communication Course (CM-03-10), Comtech EF Data, Beijing, China, March 2010
· Comtech Products Overview and future technologies
· Operation and maintenance of CDM625 & QX Modem using Carrier-in-Carrier technology
· Problem solving and case study in Carrier-in-Carrier implementation
· Practical lab for ODU and modems
BSEE (PEC Recognized)
International Islamic University, Islamabad
Army Public College, Multan
· Wireless Communication
· Data Communication
· Microwave Theory
· Antenna Theory
· Communication Networks
· Computer Networks
· Project Management
· Engineering Economics
· Optical Fiber Communication
· Conducted a Seminar “Wireless and Satellite Communications” at Faculty of Engineering and Technology, International Islamic University, Islamabad (Dec 30, 2010)
· IELTS overall band 8.0
· Member Pakistan Engineering Council
· University degree and professional experience verified by Engineer’s Australia
· Spearheaded multiple projects for relief efforts carried out after massive October 8th, 2005 earthquake in Pakistan
· Served as President of Binding Link for Unity of Engineers at IIU ( 2006-07)
· Organized 6th Convocation of International Islamic University, March 2006
· Visited Tokyo (Japan), Beijing (China) & Abu Dhabi (UAE) attaining useful International exposure
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.