To strive for the best and to work relentlessly for the benefit of the professionally managed communication industry as Networking / VSAT Professional that widens my technical skills and dedication in designing, implementing, administering and maintaining the large networks.
Ø Strong experience in handling Radio Frequency (RF) module.
Ø RF survey and planning.
Ø Design and Deployment of Cisco access Points series. 1200 & 1300
Ø Knowledge in Designing Layout and Implementation of LAN and WAN
Ø Knowledge on Cisco Routers of the series 7206, and 2800
Ø Cisco Catalyst Switches of the series 2900 and 4500.
Ø Over 5 Years of immense experience in Satellite Communication and VSAT Based Wide Area Networking Projects in Infinium (India) Ltd, Bangalore. These include…
· Providing Technical support and assistance, Installation and Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance of VSAT/ Remote Stations, Mobile & Flyaway VSAT Terminals (C-Band, Extended C-Band & Ku Band)
· Providing end-to-end connectivity for Voice / Video Conferencing and Data Transfer over TCP/IP Network.
· To manage, monitor and control the scope of work, day-to-day tasks and project schedules.
Ø ‘CISCO’ Certified Network Administrator (CSCO: 11864953 )
Ø Over 2 Years of experience in Quality Testing for various products and systems under Govt. of India Labs.
· April 2011 to Till date:
RF Engineer, United Telecom Limited, Bangalore
UTL handling a project of KSWAN (Karnataka state wide area network) which is three tier architecture Network. KSWAN is open standards based, scalable, high capacity network to carry Voice, Data and Video traffic between Government of Karnataka (GOK) offices at State, District and Taluk levels. The connectivity to the end-user is based on leased circuits, Radio Frequency dial-up circuits and using Ethernet ports for individual offices. KSWAN is built vertically on three Tier Network, Primary Tier (SCR), Secondary Tier (District Headquarters) and Tertiary Tier (Taluk Headquarters).
My Responsibilities include:
Ø Handling two VSAT mobile vehicles successfully on lead role.
Ø Addressing performance bottlenecks & ensuring maximum network uptime
Ø Suggesting improvements in the operations and processes to make the system foolproof.
Ø Troubleshooting of RF connectivity issues, software's and hardware.
Ø Resolving customer complaints on technical issues.
Ø Providing value added customer services by attending customer queries and issues.
Ø Planning, survey and execution of the entire project.
Ø Conducting RF survey in the entire site.
Ø Planning the installation of the Base stations and Remote sites depending on the Survey.
Ø Providing training to Site Engineers on RF survey and planning.
Ø Supervising Radio, Antenna mounting on the tower and cable routing from top of the tower to control room.
Ø Monitoring and managing entire RF installations in the state. Till date we have commissioned 800 inks.
Ø Ensuring uptime of the network up to 99%.
Ø Preventive Maintenance of the sites as per schedule.
Ø Co-ordination with Site Engineer (Plan of action, Solving execution difficulties pertaining, Money Material Men), effective Manpower utilization.
Ø Design, Implementation and troubleshooting of wireless LAN and WAN networks.
Ø Configuration of Cisco Aironet Bridges and Access point over RF links.
Ø Configuration and troubleshooting of WLSE Server.
Ø Discovering Radios and monitoring through WLSE.
Ø Taking Reports on daily Basis and sending them to Project Manager and GOK.
Ø Implementation of VLAN in Bridges and Radios.
· January 2006 to April 2011:
Senior Engineer, Infinium (India) Limited, Bangalore
Infinium (India) Limited, (Formerly TIW Systems Inc., USA and NSI Communications Inc., Canada company) is now an equity partner in PolarSat Communications Systems, Inc., Canada. Is a global, two-way satellite communication and networking providing company that meets the requirements of a wide range of applications and services, viz. Internet access, Enterprise networking, telephony trunking, telemedicine, video-conferencing, etc.
IIL also designs and supplies Fly-away VSATs & SNG Terminals. IIL has supplied, Installed and commissioned several SCPC-DAMA and TDM/SCPC-DAMA Hubs. This includes the network for the world-renowned Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) known as “SPACENET”.
1. Network Planning, Analysis & Trouble-shooting.
2. Support during inspections, acceptance testing.
3. Responsible for 24hrs, 365 days network operations for ISRO’S (Indian Space Research Organisation) Spacenet VSAT network.
4. Installation, Commissioning & Management of various VSAT Terminals/Earth Stations,
5. Client Management, Tech. Support, AMCs, coordinating with Vendors/ Service Providers, etc.
6. To report any deviation from the programs/plans or technical performance.
7. Handling South India ISRO’s telemedicine project successfully on lead role.
8. Handling South India Brahma Kumari’s ROT project
· Jan 2006 to April 2011:
Infinium India Ltd, Bangalore
Period: April 2009 to till date working as Senior Engineer
· Installation, Operation and Provided Technical assistance for 1.2 mtr antenna and network at Vikas Soudha, Bangalore Government of Karnataka for there e-governance project.
· Successfully demonstrated 1.2 mtr transportable antennas for IRPMU Railways’, Demonstration at Bangalore central railway station.
· Installation, Operation and Maintenance of ISRO’s Edusat projects – SIT terminal.
Period: April 2007 to March 2009 worked as an Engineer
· Installation, Operation and Maintenance of ISRO’s largest Health Care project – National Telemedicine Project, Karnataka Telemedicine Project consisting of 150+ Remote Stations very successfully on a lead role.
· Installation, operation and Maintenance of ADA project, Bangalore and provided technical support at SHAR during there test trials.
· Installation and Technical support at MSP (Mahabarath Samshodana Prathistanam), Bangalore and Udupi for there mobile manu-scripts digitized project.
· Installation and maintenance of Brahma Kumaris project, installed
50+ 0.9 and 0.6 mtr antenna since 2009.
· Provided Technical support to AIMS, Cochin during the camp at Bihar flood affected areas.
Period: Jan 2006 to March 2007 worked as a Field Engineer
· Maintenance of VSAT Terminals for Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, Bangalore, Apollo Hospital, Chennai, Sankara Nethralaya Eye Hospital, Chennai, Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai, AIMS, Cochin and SRMC, Chennai etc.,.
· Installation and Maintenance of IGNOU project installed 50+ 1.2 mtr antenna since July 2006 very successfully on a lead role.
· October 2004 to December 2005:
Apprentice Trainee, E.T.D.C. Bangalore
E.T.D.C (Electronics Test & Development Centre), Bangalore is a part of S.T.Q.C Labs (Standardization Testing & Quality Certification) under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Govt. of India.
Successfully completed one year apprenticeship training at E.T.D.C, Bangalore, in Power Products Test Laboratory. My experience includes Testing of electronic products and systems.
1. The job includes testing the power products such as UPS, Energy Meter, Batteries, Computers & Peripherals, as per various National and International Standards.
2. Feasibility study of the incoming jobs & customer enquires.
3. To maintain the lab operations as per the NABL requirements.
4. Test plan preparation & scheduling. Also include preparation of test procedures, test formats, test scripts
5. Familiarity of National & International standards such as IS, IEC, CBIP, etc.,
· Aug 2003 – Sept 2004:
Quality Engineer Trainee, Advanced Micronics Devices Ltd., Bangalore
Quality Testing & Functionality Test for the medical products in Advanced Micronics Devices Ltd., Bangalore.
University / College
Board of Technical Education, Karnataka
Diploma in Electronics & Communication
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.