Available: 16 July 12
Cleared for Top Secret information and granted eligilbilty for Sensitive Compartmented Information based on a Single Scope Backgroung Investigation completed in 2010.
Operations Supervisor for the Ground-based Elector-Optical Deep Space Surveillance System. Seasoned manager in the United States Air Force with 20+ years experience. 6+ years experience in Space Operations involving Global Position Satellite (GPS) Command and Control, Phased Array Radar Missile Warning Technician. 10+ years working in the logistics career field and 5+ years experience in space operations training (Instructional Systems Design (ISD)) and evaluation and system safety. Skilled in phonetic alphabet, MS Windows XP, Vista, and 7 and MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
Jun 2011 – July 2012: GEODSS Site 1Operations Supervisor, Training Coodinator, Quality Assurance , Safety, BAE Systems, Socorro,NM.
- Supervises personnel on the GEODSS system
- Conducts daily log checks, ensures reporting times within HHQ standards
- Develops and distributes training products for all 3 GEODSS sites
- Ensures training completed monthly for Site 1
- Ensures Performance Work Standard compliance with monthly Self Audits
- Develops the monthly Quality Standard Report and coordinates with BAE Quality Manager
- Performs monthly safety inspections and reports to corporate safety personnel
- Develops and distributes monthly safety training products
Jan 2008 – Jul 2011: Space Safety NCO, 21st Space Wing, Peterson AFB, CO.
- Manages the 21st Space Wing Ground Based Space Safety program and advisor to wing leadership.
- Evaluates safety processes from initial design through operational acceptance and end of service life.
- Conducts space safety training for all operational units ensuring global mishap response for 12 weapon systems.
- Conducts space mishap investigations to determine cause, implement corrective actions and prevent recurrence.
- Guided Class B Space Mishap, formed interim board, preserved evidence, facilitated Safety Investigation Board.
- Adapted orbital/launch safety processes into the wing’s first ever ground based training program.
- Fostered contractor buy-in program support ensuring global mishap response.
- Wing’ sole trusted agent for global ground based space safety operations safety ensuring 24/7 space vigilance kept resources online.
- Received certificates for Mishap Investigation Non-aviation and Aircraft Mishap Investigation Courses.
Jan 07 – Jan 08: NCOIC, Standardization & Evaluation 12th Space Warning Squadron, Thule AB.
- Mission-ready crew chief, operates the $500M Ballistic Missile Early Warning System Solid-State, Phased Array Radar, accomplishing missile warning/space surveillance.
- Develops, coordinates, and manages all local operations publications ensuring unit is in compliance with Higher Headquarters.
- Validates effectiveness of unit training program and ensures combat readiness and mission effectiveness of crews.
- Weapon system professional providing on-site analysis to Missile Correlation Center and Space Control Center.
- Detected and processed pre-launch and dispatched real-time data to the Joint Space Operations Center.
Jul 04 – Jan 07 NCOIC, Operation Training, 21st Operations Support Squadron, Peterson AFB, CO
- Responsible for the management of 11 space surveillance and ground based missile warning unit training programs.
- Standardizes training programs across 15 units in 21 Operations group affecting 810 personnel in 26 operations crew positions.
- Provides operations training feedback to Operations Review Panel and group board meetings.
- Compiles precise training trend analysis data and other key weapon system materials for the 21 OG leadership.
- Ensures strict unit training program compliance as a member of the 21 OG Operations Standardization Team.
- Ensures 21 OG training programs meet HHQ directives and coordinates clarification and waivers to instructions.
- Leader of training section’s instruction and technical order change reviews and coordination with the groups’ standardization section.
- Bridged communication gap to AETC schoolhouse, enhanced graduate knowledge and reduced upgrade training time.
- Developed Internet website for 15 geographically separated units and guaranteed data standardization.
- Project assistant for state of the art missile warning simulators ensuring GSU training capabilities modernized.
- Provided technical support for AFSPC Federation Object Model, a key to future joint war fighting capabilities.
- Provided oversight of 34M early warning radar service life extension program, vital to mission accomplishment.
Jul 02 – Jul 04 NCOIC, Operations Training Flight 10Space Warning Squadron, Cavalier AFS, ND
- Responsible for four distinct training programs for 30 operations personnel at a missile warning radar site.
- Oversees development and presentation of all classroom training, performance scenarios and written tests.
- Designs and administers unit instructor certification and recurring training programs for all crew positions.
- Ensure all AFSPC and NORAD missile warning and space surveillance training requirements are met.
- Produces and maintains over 100 instructional products annually for operations crew proficiency training.
- Analyzes system requirements to identify problem areas and develops training to correct any deficiencies.
- Maintains currency of simulator software and hardware and instructs other unit personnel in its operation.
- Expertly recreated unit training program and ensured continuity of operations between Air Force Space Command and Air Education and Training Command (AETC) program.
Overhauled supplemental and enhanced training programs and implemented HHQ policies in less than 24 hours.
Spearheaded revision of communication outage procedures ensured quick response during contingencies.
May 99 – Jul 02 Satellite System Operator 2d Space Operations Squadron, Schriever AFB, CO
- Transmits operational commands to the $2.4B GPS constellation, the world’s largest military constellation providing highly accurate, space-based navigation signals to users worldwide.
- Conducts computerized satellite operations and transmits navigation data and commands to 28 satellites.
- Implements mission scheduling policies and procedures to optimize scheduling of limited resources.
- Coordinates GPS activities with various and civilian agencies to minimize resource conflicts.
- Ensures C2 of GPS via a $300M dedicated worldwide network of ground equipment.
- Performs commanding to maintain vehicle health, operational capability, and specified orbital parameters.
- Monitors satellite telemetry to ensure nominal vehicle configuration and operational health and status.
- Manages computer products used for monitoring, predicting, and adjusting system navigation accuracy.
- Organizes and adjusts operational mission schedule to meet daily GPS satellite mission requirements.
- Identified void in satellite’s solar array positioning schedule caused by ground antenna outage, early identification allowed development of scheduling plan, no critical movements missed.
- Performed time-critical spacecraft commanding, reduced torque on satellite stabilization system and avoided potentially catastrophic loss of earth.
- Responsible for optimization of GPS constellation in support of Navy Tomahawk cruise missile test launch.
Civilian - Pursuing BS in Program Management from Colorado Technical University
Military - Mishap Investigation Non-Aviation Course, 2008
- Aircraft Mishap Investigation Course, 2009
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.