· Excellent financial, contractual and technical program management skills;
· Diverse knowledge of and experience with large programs in various phases of development, testing and operations for the government;
· Team-oriented with a clear understanding of individual responsibilities necessary for efficient team performance;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills ~ experience working with a wide range of people in a collaborative-style. Demonstrated problem solving skills in combined with strong relationship management skills. High proficiency working in Excel workbooks and the MS Office Suite.
Financial Reporting · Contract Management· Financial Statement Analysis
Business Management ∙ Detailed Budget Development · Project Management
LABORATORY OF ATMOSPHERIC AND SPACE PHYSICS
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO-BOULDER, Boulder, CO • 2009 to May, 2012
Instrument Business Analyst
Instrument Business Analyst for several of LASP’s challenging projects; providing financial coordination and support for multiple complex, multiyear projects while ensuring compliance and successful execution.
Proficient in People Soft, COGNOS, Concur, CU Systems software (People Soft Lite, Lapis & CU Marketplace), Deltek-COBRA, high proficiency in Excel & MS Office Suite.
FIRST WESTERN TRUST BANK, Denver, CO • 2008 to 2009
Trust and Investment Operations Administrator
First Western Trust Bank is a young, boutique bank providing traditional bank, trust and investment administration for high-net worth individuals within Colorado, Arizonaand California. Role requires risk management and quality control in order to limit financial and regulatory exposure to the holding company and the bank in addition to traditional trust administration, cash management and investment management.
· Developed guidelines and controls for the administration of trust documents ~ account setup and investment policy for current and future beneficiaries according to document and statutory guidelines.
· Revised tax coding according to account type within primary software aligning and matching codes with tax reporting software.
· Responsible for preparation of quarterly distributions to Northern Colorado Branch and preparation of financial reporting to division head.
· Appointed to Disaster Recovery Team ~ key personnel responsible for backup and recovery of financial reporting within network software/technology.
THE WOODBINE GROUP, INC., Oconomowoc, WI· 2003-2005
Entrusted to revamp the only state-regulated, not-for-profit, private family trust company in Wisconsinto create a corporate model providing additional capacity and greater efficiency to an operation over 75 years old. The Trust Company had more than 125 trust, grantor or agency accounts without functional or stable technology/operating systems. In addition, multiple, broker-custodied omnibus accounts held unsegregated trust assets at the time duties were assumed.
· Analysis of financial statements required top-down approach to budget identified several variances requiring minimal capital investment in order to provide greater cost efficiencies reducing variance in the long term.
· Separated and accounted for all trust/personal assets and income, consolidating broker holdings into a formal bank custody relationship with segregated account reporting.
· Initiated hardware and software conversion into a modern, stable operating network providing accurate financial and portfolio performance reporting.
· Identified and presented solution for tax and negligence issue involving a large borrowing from multiple trusts Devised solution for whole life policy borrowings avoiding substantialtax consequences.
· Negotiated a settlement with a New Yorkwire house providing thousands in settlement proceeds to a family of trusts.
UNIVERSITYOF WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE, Milwaukee, WI· 2000-2002
Teaching Assistantship, Accounting Department
Awarded one of only two Assistantships teaching five labs of Managerial Accounting to undergraduate students.
Managerial Accounting is a required, foundation course for all business students attending the Sheldon Lubar School of Business Administration. Awards are merit-based.
· Five weekly classroom presentations of accounting material using Power Point slides, blackboard problem
illustrations, Excel spreadsheets and oral communication to reinforce Professor’s lecture.
· Duties included writing exams and quizzes, grading all papers, office hours for student questions and
· To insure student success/engagement in coursework, formed a group to present regular tutoring sessions for entire class population reinforcing more challenging accounting/financial concepts according to Professor’s coursework, guidelines and instructions.
· Participant in Low Income Tax Clinic – collaboratively writing & researching initial grant and tax preparation within clinic.
THE NASHOTAH BAKING COMPANY, Nashotah, WI· 1984-1990
Solicited investors and borrowed cash to purchase insolvent operation as a turnaround investment. Used a top-down budgetary approach in restructuring manufacturing operations, defined a natural food product line, developed a new strategy for business development, defined a cost-effective distribution system and redefined the target client.
· Revamped operations and product line to bring company to the breakeven point in year one.
· Negotiated repayment plans with creditors and reduced bad debt to less than .10% of sales.
· Increased cash flow 40% and reduced bad debt 65%.
· Added national pizza chain to client list, creating a custom-baked, all natural product for their menu.
· Increased distribution placing select items with a Midwestfood distributor having nationwide delivery system.
· Diversified client base adding Wisconsinhospitals, Universityof Wisconsinsystem, and two Midwestconvenience store chains and school fundraiser.
University of Wisconsin– Milwaukee
SheldonLubarSchoolof Business Administration
Master of Science-Financial Analysis, 2002
Bachelor of Business Administration, 1999
Managerial Accounting Teaching Assistantship Award, May 2000 through May 2002
Holt-Smith & Yates Investment Advisors Scholarship Recipient, September 2001
Community Volunteer: Coloradovolunteerism includes Justice High Math Tutor, Colorado Horse Rescue, Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish, Internal Revenue VITA Program,
Rocky MountainNational ParkVolunteer – Astronomy Program.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.