April 1999 Aerospace Engineering degree at "Università degli Studi" in Pisa
Degree thesis: “Realizzazione di un neutralizzatore termoionico per un propulsore FEEP
(Field Emission Electric Propulsion)”; (Realization of thermionic Neutralizer for FEEP Thruster),Vote: 101/110
September 2006 December 2006 Company internal training courses:
• Management and tecnical activities
• Problem solving
February 2007 Company internal training courses:
• Propulsion and launch system
• Satellite propulsion
• Electric propulsion
June 2007 Company internal training courses:
• Space AcademyCourse on Satellite Formation Flight
• Satellite formation for scientific mission
Since March 2012: Join to Thales Alenia Space France-Cannes (TAS/F-Cannes)
- Responsible scientific project Phase A
- Responsible of the interface System Propulsion for MTG (Meteosat Third Generation)
February 2000 February 2012: Join to Thales Alenia Space Italia-Florence (TAS/I-Fi)
- Thermal and mechanical design of the H/W equipments
- PFM and FM environmental test (mechanical load, thermal load)
- Documentations realization concerning the up mentioned activity
- Project Leader for microThruster GAIA Cold Gas System
- Test Manager at nanoBalance Facility TAS-I Turin
- Project Leader for Cold Gas Thruster Assembly for SGEO
- Test Manager at Balance Facility EPL-ESA Noordwijk
Since March 2012: Thales Alenia Space France (TAS/F-Cannes)
· -Responsible of the scientific project Phase A, Technical Responsible for sales offers (CNES, ESA), responsible of the interface System Propulsion for MTG ( sub-system propulsion under OHB responsibility).
Since January 2007: Thales Alenia Space Italia-Florence (TAS/I-Fi)
· Project leader for COLD GAS THRUSTER ASSEMBLY for SGEO,Swedish Space Corporation Contract.
· Project leader for design, realization and test activity of the Micro Thruster Assembly for GAIA M-SVM Micro Propulsion System,EADS Astrium Contract.
· Project leader for design, realization and test activity of a new components generation for The Development and Qualification of a Proportional Valve for High Power Electric Propulsion,ESA Contract.
December 2005 December2006: Alcatel Alenia Space Italia-Florence (AAS/I-Fi)
· Design and prototype realization of Crabbing Module Sub-System CMSS (Lisa Pathfinder Test mass holder). ESA Contract.
· Project leader for design, realization and test activity of a new generation components for GAIA Cold Gas Thruster. ESA Contract
· Test Conductor at EPL ESA Estec microBalance, ESA Contract.
December 2004 December 2005: Join to Alenia Spazio Florence
· Study of a innovative components to realize a flow line control. Design, realization and test of a “Innovative flow line system” for electric propulsion in the frame of ESA contract.
· Design, realisation and test activity of feed line system to produce mixture water/additive: LHS (Liquid Handling Subsystem). Experiment type conducted with mice on board the International Space Station (ISS) for physiological investigations in weightless (or «microgravity») conditions. ASI Contract.
· Design, realization and test activity of a new generation Thruster: DSHET (Dual Stage Hall Effect Thruster). Collaboration with ALTA/Centrospazio. ESA Contract.
· Design end process definition in the frame of JSF- Vacuum Cell Assembly contract with Galileo Avionica, focused on brazing process to realize VCA.
· Design, realization and test activity of a new sets of grids systems to high specific impulse for RIT Grid Thruster. Realization for EADS Space. ESA Contract.
February 2000 December 2004: Join to Laben Spa (Vimodrone-Milan Italy plant) Divisione Proel Tecnologie
· Testing activity of HCA (Hallow Cathode Assembly) ant test campaign at PPS1350 Snecma Thruster in CNRS Orléans Premises in the frame of CNES SNECMA Contract.
· Testing activity of Plasma Contactors for “PlegPay” Project in the frame of ISS (International Space Station) Application. ASI (Agenzia Spaziale Italiana) Contract
· Design activity of “Xenon Feed line System” for “PlegPay” Project ASI Contract to be flown on ISS EuTef Platform
· Design and manufacturing realization of GFCU (Gas FlowLine Control Unit) for the RMT (Radiofrequency Magneto Thruster) Ion Thruster. ASI Contract.
· Study of different materials to realize various sets of grids systems for the RMT thruster. ASI Contract.
· Development of filament winding machine and associate software control in the frame of Composite Material (Electron Curing).
· Test activity of HP-HCA (High Power Hollow Cathode Assembly) program. Test campaign at Qinetic Premises with PPS5000 Snecma Thruster. ESA Contract.
September 1999 - February 2000: Mechanical Engineer at "LONATI Group"
Activity Development and realization of textile machines
April 1998 - April 1999: Mechanical/Thermal Engineer at "CENTROSPAZIO/ALTA" Pisa
Activity Study of innovative satellite propulsion: Electrical Propulsion (FEEP).
Research and Development of thermionic neutralizer for the FEEP Thruster. Tests activity for the orbit mission of the FEEP thruster. Contract ESA (European Space Agency).
“Correlation between Hollow Cathode operating conditions and Hall Thruster (SPT100-ML) performance characteristics”,
AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit, Indianapolis, Indiana, 7-10 July 2002
“Medium and High Current Cathodes for Electric Propulsion: review of recent developments at LABEN/Proel ”,
IEPC-03-277, 28th International Electric Propulsion Conference 17-21/03/03 Toulouse France
“Development activities on an advanced propellant flow control unit” ,
Space propulsion conference 2004, 2-9 June 2004, Sardinia Italy
L. FALLERINI, P.F. SICILIANO, L. CAPINERI, L. MASOTTI, M. DE LUCIA, C. MENGONI, “Heated Channel Mass Flow Sensor”, Proceedings of The 9th National Conference on Sensors and Microsystems, Ferrara, February 8-11, 2004, World Scientific Publ. Singapore Co. Pte. Ltd.
L. FALLERINI, L. CAPINERI, L. MASOTTI, P.F. SICILIANO, G.E. NOCI, M. DE LUCIA, C. MENGONI, “Design Criteria And Fabrication Of A Heated Channel Mass Flow Sensor For Electric Propulsion Applications”, MME’2004 proceedings,15th MicroMechanics Europe, Leuven (Belgium), September 2004
P.G.SPAZZINI, R. ARINA, A. RIVETTI, P.F. SICILIANO, “Numerical Prediction of Internal Supersonic Flow in a Regulation Valve for Low-Thrust Space Engines
G. MATTICARI, G.E. NOCI, P. SICILIANO, MARTINI, A. RIVETTI, N. KUTUFÀ
New generation Propellant Flow Control components for Electric Propulsion systems: Status of achievements at
Alcatel Alenia Space Italia/Laben-Proel
Paper 005-23, 9th International Electric Propulsion Conference, Princeton University, Oct. 31- Nov. 4, 2005
G. MATTICARI, G.E. NOCI, P. SICILIANOAlcatel Alenia Space Italia S.p.A, LABEN, Proel Tecnologie Unit, Campi Bisenzio, Florence,G. COLANGELO, R. SCHMIDT (ESA/ESTEC),”Cold Gas Micro Propulsion Prototype for very fine spacecraft attitude/position control” AIAA 2006-4872,42nd AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit, Sacramento, California, 9-12 July 2006.
G. NOCI, G. MATTICARI, P. SICILIANO, L. FALLERINI, Alcatel Alenia Space Italia S.p.A, LABEN, Proel Tecnologie Unit, Campi Bisenzio, Florence, “Advanced fluidic components for Electric and Cold Gas Propulsion applications: review of status of achievements at TAS-I Florence” IEPC-2007-155,30th International Electrical Propulsion Conference, Florence, Italy, 17-20 September, 2007
G. NOCI, L. FALLERINI, P. SICILIANO, D. NICOLINI, G. COLANGELO,
Micronewton Proportional Cold Gas System Development and Qualification for European Scientific Missions
5th International Spacecraft Propulsion Conference, Heraklion, Greece, 5-9 May, 2008
G. NOCI, G. MATTICARI, P. SICILIANO, L. FALLERINI, L.BOSCHINI, Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A, Site of Campi Bisenzio, Florence,Cold Gas Micro Propulsion System for Scientific Satellites fine pointing: Review of Development and Qualification activities at Thales Alenia Space Italia
45th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE-0907 Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit, Denver, Colorado, 2-5 August 2009
P. SICILIANO, G. MATTICARI, G.E. NOCI, Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A, Campi Bisenzio (Florence)
M. MICCOLIS, S. STRADA Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A. - Vimodrone (Milan)
Cold Gas Thruster Assembly for SGEO Platform: Review of Development activities by Thales Alenia Space Italia
Space Propulsion 2010, San Sebastian Spain, 3-6 May 2010
P. SICILIANO, M. MATERASSI , G. MATTICARI, L. FALLERINI Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A. – Campi Bisenzio (Florence), M. CALOSI Florence University, Firenze, Italy, B. FALLIS, N. KUTUFÀ ESA ESTEC – Noordwijk – The Netherlands. Development and Testing of an Electronic Pressure Regulator at TAS-I
Space Propulsion 2010, San Sebastian Spain, 3-6 May 2010
G. NOCI, G. MATTICARI, P. SICILIANO, L. FALLERINI, E. ARTINA Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A. – Campi Bisenzio (Florence), J. BECK EADS Astrium GmbH,C. LEBRANCHU Astrium SAS, G. COLANGELO, A. ATZEI Europeal Space Agency (ESA) ESTEC – Noordwijk..
Results of Qualification Activities Performed on Cold Gas Micro Propulsion System for Scientific Satellites Fine Pointing
Space Propulsion 2010, San Sebastian Spain, 3-6 May 2010
Operating System: Microsoft Windows, Windows NT. Windows XP
Design: AutoCAD 2000 2D/3D, MATHCAD.
General: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Micrografx Windows Draw 6
Italian Mother tongue
French Intermediate level
English Fluent (June 1999, English course carried out in “Harrow House College”, Swanage, England)
(October 2006 January 2007 English course at American Institute in Florence)
Reading, Traveling, sporting activities, cinemas.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.