To work on a professional environment in the field of attitude control, guidance and navigation applied to launch vehicle, satellites and aircrafts.
Bachelor of Science, Automation and Control Engineering December 2010
Federal University of Itajubá, Brazil
Master’s Degree in Space Technology at INPE(National Institute for Space Research) 2011-2014
Orbital Mechanics and launch vehicle dynamics
Linear Control Theory (classical, modern and robust)
Rocket Guidance and Control
Optimal control and optimization of dynamics systems
Miniature Spacecraft System Design
Application of Slide Mode Controller on tank level system – 2010
Analysis and Design of Attitude Control System to Launch Vehicle
C, Matlab/Simulink, Linear control theory (classical control, modern control and robust control), estimation (kalman filter), Launch vehicle dynamics , missile dynamics
Avibras, March of 2014 to date
Analysis and Design of attitude control system for missile
· Design and analysis of the autopilot using classical and modern control techniques
· Development of trim and linearization routines
IAE (Aeronautics and Space Institute), January of 2012 to March of 2014
Analysis and Design of attitude control system for satellite launch vehicle (VLS)
· Design and Analysis of the attitude control algorithm
· Designed MATLAB/Simulink 6-DOF to evaluate the attitude control system
· Developed electrical and automation solutions to chemical plant
Electrical Engineering Department, Federal University of Itajubá
· Smart Challenge Team, 2009 – Development of a snooker robot HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Best High School Student at Colégio e Faculdade Kennedy, Brazil 2005
Champion of Smart Challenge at ENECA(Annual Meeting of the Students in Control
and Automation) 2009
· Análise e sintonia de filtro de estabilização dos modos de flexão em veículos lançadores. In: XX Congresso Brasileiro de Automática, 2014, Belo Horizonte. Anais do XX Congresso Brasileiro de Automática, 2014.
· Discussão do Sistema de Controle de Atitude de um Veículo Lançador. In: Simpósio Brasileiro de Automação Inteligente, 2013, Fortaleza. XI SBAI, 2013.
· Desenvolvimento de um simulador de satélites de baixo custo para experimentos em tempo real em estimação e controle de atitude (SBEIN, 2012)
· Launch Vehicle Attitude Control System Using PD plus Phase Lag – 19th IFAC Symposium on Automatic Control in Aerospace
· On Modeling Simplification of Rigid Body Dynamics – 5th European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences
English – Advanced
German – Basic
Portuguese – Native
Spanish - Basic
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.