Objective Aerospace/Mechanical or Electronics System Engineer
Fourteen years of progressively responsible experience as an aerospace/defense sector systems engineer; adept problem solver for design issues and team lead for up to 10 engineers
- Reduced cost by 75% while maintaining reliability, redundancy and functionality as IPT Lead for the Destruct Subsystem design of the Low Cost Test Missile Kit (LCTMK) for the Trident 2 (D-5) Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile
- Oversaw design changes still in use on Navy submarine fleet, with 20 test operations extending a record of 135 test operations without anomaly or failure
- Proficiency in DOOR’s requirements database training in Pro-Engineer CAD and familiarity with and experience using EPDM Windchill for parts and drawing release PMP and SAP
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co, Sunnyvale, CA; (1996-2009)
Electronics Engineer, Senior (14 years)
Low Cost Test Missile Kit (LCTMK) (11 years)
- IPT Lead on system design of missile flight safety systems on the Trident II (D5) Low Cost Test Missile Kit
- Oversaw destruct subsystem requirements review, design and implementation in compliance to Air Force Eastern and Western Range (EWR-127) including interfaces with telemetry, tracking and test equipment
- Design changes to the destruct subsystem and cables lead to 75% reduction in per unit cost and increased redundancy and reliability; design is still in use in the Navy Trident Fleet Ballistic Missile submarine fleet; having completed 20 test operations extending a record of 135 test operations without anomaly or failure
- Lead Cable Design to layout and determine pin signal designation for 76 cables involving approximately 5-10,000 connections and encompassing all functional aspects of the Low Cost Test Missile Kit testing and operation; cables designed to be installed In-Tube for conversion to test flight operation
Trident II (D5) Life Extension (LE), Command Sequencer Design (2 years)
- Coordinatedpackage specification, drafting and creation of requirements data base in the DOOR’s requirements management program; managed modification of package qualification/acceptance test documents
Central Engineering (1year)
- Assigned to multiple programs for design, drawing and parts issues
- Identified and added Correlation and Coordination flags required by contract to document 76 Low Cost Test Missile Kit cable drawings
- Reviewed drawings prior to release including GD&T requirements
United States Navy (Active and Reserves Duty)
Submarine Officer, Qualified in Submarines Ohio (728 Class), Strategic Weapons System Officer on Trident I (C-4) Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile System, Missile and Fire Control Division Officer, Communications Officer - collateral duties of Top Secret Control, Communications Security Officer First Lieutenant in USS Florida SSBN 728 Blue Crew
- Top Secret Clearance with SIOP-ESIaccess level
- Three Strategic Deterrent Patrols of approximately 80 days each
- Demonstration and Shakedown Operation (DASO) including successful launch of Trident 1 (C-4) Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM)
- Navy Technical Proficiency Inspections (NTPI); graded excellent
- Led missile control and launch team
- Directed shipboard missile loading evolutions
Masters of Science - Aerospace Engineering
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA (anticipated graduation spring 2013)
- Emphasis – Design and Analysis of aerospace vehicles
- Subjects: Advanced Mechanical Engineering Analysis, Aerodynamics, Structures and Materials, and Space Systems Engineering; CFD; Orbital Mechanics; Spacecraft Dynamics; Space Propulsion; Spacecraft Thermal; and Engineering Reports
Engineer-in-Training Certification, Minneapolis MN
- First step in process of qualifying for Professional Engineer (PE) certification
Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Emphasis - Design and control of aerospace vehicles
- Design Project - NASA/University Space Research Association (USRA) Mars Integrated
Bachelor of Science - Economics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Trained in Pro-Engineer (Wildfire 5.0)
- Experience with MATLAB and ANSIS for analysis of finite elements analysis applications
- Experience with C++, FORTRAN, COBAL, and BASIC
- Discover-E, a Silicon Valley Engineering Council (SVEC) program in which volunteers visit elementary and high schools to discuss engineering as a career and current areas where engineering is in the news, and how engineering affects everyday life
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.