Career Summary and Goal
Project Manager and Process Improvement Consultant with over 15 years experience building customer aligned organizations through focused business strategies, improved operating processes and culture change. Known for building customer loyalty by listening for and responding to the Voice of the Customer. Proven success operating both independently and as a team member consistently meeting stretch goals, on time and within budget. As a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, I’ve applied the most effective tools and methods to design, implement and continuously improve client facing business processes.
Project Management position with an opportunity to build value, improve productivity and create a clear line of sight between project results and increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
ICRC Solutions, A Subsidiary of VSE Corporation Huntsville, Alabama July 2010 - June 2011
Business Development Professional
- Networked throughout the Huntsville business community to identify new clients work for current clients.
- On-boarded new clients on board with the correct contract architecture contract architecture and the right “account managers.”
- Identified new clients and developed business relationships with VSE Corporation’s markets. Engaged regional public and private sector executives whose organizations might benefit from VSE Corporation services.
- Developed Teaming Agreements with clients. Interfaced with corporate business capture department on any related activities to new business, past performance or searching for viable companies for organizational fit.
- Provided corporate alignment to support client’s business needs. Served clients as their “Voice of the Customer” to ICRC/VSE.
- Collaborated with clients and the firm’s engagement leaders to frame up new opportunities.
- Applied a strong understanding of SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) in evaluating both internal and external environments.
- Prepared and presented new business proposals to key ICRC/VSE and client decision-makers.
- Participated in local professional and community organizations: Chamber of Commerce, Society of Military Engineers, Huntsville Aerospace Marketing Association, Dothan Alabama Aviation Economic Committee and Marshall Prime Contractor Supplier Council.
- Participated in trade-shows, conferences, seminars to represent VSE and remain current on market changes.
- Leveraged detailed knowledge of business operations at MSFC and Redstone.
- Networked and established relationships with regional executives and key decision-makers who might benefit from VSE Corporations products
- Maintained constant contact with clients and proposed clients
- Identified federal proposal work via federal agencies, and strategic committees.
- Provided coordination among teaming partners for cycle of work completions to final proposal submittal.
- Worked directly with VSE, VP of Veterans Outreach for business opportunities in Dothan, AL. We served on Dothan Airport Aviation Committee.
- Served on Marshall Space Flight Center Prime Contractor Committee.
- Member of SAME (Society of Military Engineers) Engineering, Science and Technology Services (ESTS) –
Qualis Inc./ICRC Inc. Marshall Space Flight Center Huntsville, Alabama March 2006 - June 2010
ILS Project Analyst
- Supported NASA’s Ares Upper Stage Logistics Support Infrastructure (LSI).
- Provided Project Management support for Integrated Logistics Support planning, analysis, implementation, and administration.
- Managed projects to improve strategic and tactical business processes using Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques. Savings to MSFC were two million dollars over two years.
- Actively participated in implementing and assessing Lean Events for Vertical Assembly Tool for MAF 103 High Bay, Ares pre/Post Green Run 3p/FMEA Boeing Event, Integrated Vehicle Ground Vibration Test Product Development Kaizen, Acceptance Data Package for OCFR At MAF and CoF VSM. I was key participant in post-event assessment, flow documentation and reporting results to MSFC Lean office and onward Project Manger Ares 1.
- Provided IT support for Boeing transition of phones/computers until job vacancy was filled, frequent coordination with Boeing and NASA ODIN was required.
- Participated as single point support for US 101 classes in coordination and logistics of class during time covered under Logistics Sub-Element, to include US Contracts Class and US All Hands Meetings.
- Developed Logistics SharePoint site with SME’s and performed daily maintenance.
- Authored IAGE Requirements Review Documentation and actively participated as member of GSE working group team and quarterly Technical Interchange Meetings.
- Was an active member of MAF Transition Working Group that derived requirements for US at MAF. Task required frequent, near daily, contact with MAF counterparts for analysis and implementation of requirements. This process was ongoing with the recent MAF MSFOC contract award and transition occurring under new contractor (Jacobs).
- Developed and provided status of Transition activities at MF to Ares I VI office.
- Supported Kick off meetings at MAF and US MAF TIM.
- Participated in numerous High Bay Design Review meetings at MAF
- Provided support as new member of the Tri-Program Supportability Council supporting the NASA US Project representative.
- I was responsible for successful establishment of a new Wind-Chill site for the council.
- Integrated activities performed by dozens of projects and engineering groups within the LSI Integrated Support and Product Team.
- Performed as the Ares Upper Stage representative for interface with NASA, other Government agencies, industry, and academia.
- Served as the Project Manager for the test plan to validate Ares Inter-stage Access Ground Support Equipment. Developed detailed schedules, and milestone review plans, while leading the customer interface for identification and capture of subsystem requirements.
- I was the LSI representative for coordination of dozens of facility requirements for transition of the Michoud Assembly Facility from a Government Owned, Contractor Operated to a Government Owned, Government Operated facility. Developed plans for an effective and timely transition of selected Logistics tasks to the US Production Contractor.
- Planned and coordinated Upper Stage training classes and events for new hires and current employees, across MSFC.
- Developed and maintained an innovative logistics Share Point site. Provided review and oversight of Earned Value Management analyses for logistics project performance.
- Supported project milestone reviews.
AFLAC: Independent Sales Representative Huntsville, Alabama 1999-2006
- Sold supplemental insurance products & services to businesses within the North Alabama area.
- Sales volume increased 40 percent.
- My responsibilities included collection, interpretation and preparation of information for presentation to internal and external customers to meet sales goals.
- Served as liaison via AFLAC Corporate, business leaders, and employee’s to facilitate flow of communication and processes.
- Responsible for constant account management monitoring for successful milestone processes.
Teledyne Brown Engineering: Program Analyst Huntsville, Alabama 1996-1998
- Manufactured, distributed and marketed a product for the severely disabled, Imperium 200H.
- Provided scheduling, and cost/analyst data to management.
- Coordinated & supported all trade shows and service demonstrations to VA Hospitals.
- Provided customer support via internal engineering/management and outside vendors and end users.
- Provided customer feedback/functional hardware data to aid in product upgrades.
- Product was discontinued due to increasing cost of research & development with limited market base.
M.B.A., Marketing Concentration - July 1995, Alabama A&M University
B.A., Economics / Industrial Relations - May 1987, UNC-Chapel Hill
Certification and Continuing Education:
- NASA Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: 06/08
- UAH – Earned Value Management: 06/10
- NASA - Over 40 Leadership and Project Management courses completed, 2006-2010
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.