Principle Aerospace Systems Engineer with extensive experience in security equipment, simulation systems, electronics, electro-optic, analog and digital test equipment and support equipment, cooling systems, power distribution systems, avionics systems, and air/ground weapons systems in all phases of system development from proposals to post deployment support.
· Demonstrate security engineering expertise in understanding/balancing customer requirements and security services to determine required security critical functionality, and then translate functional requirements to a system design
· Expertise with Type-1 Certification
· Comprehensive development of systems architecture and system definition for a variety of products
· Adept with system/subsystem requirements development/management and design
· Thorough integration and test planning/test development skills (hardware and software test experience)
· Possess strong communications/coordination skills with customers and all disciplines (software/hardware development, integration, test, and logistics)
· Proficient with requirements tools (DOORS, Rhapsody and RTM), knowledge of Java, SQL, Basic/Visual Basic and C
· Strong analytical skills using classical and modern systems analysis techniques and processes
· Ability to develop tools in order to aid or support product development, integration and test
· Meticulous documentation preparation (security documents, requirements specifications for system/software/hardware requirements, development/integration plans, safety, reliability, test, etc.)
· Possess active Secret clearance
Rockwell Collins, Inc., Cedar Rapids, IA and Richardson, TX 2006 to 2011
· Security IPT lead for next generation ARC-210 Gen5 radio with embedded crypto
· Test Lead for ARC-210 Gen5 and GEMS KOV-69 Security Verification
· Type-1 Cryptographic Engine Certification Test Lead
· In-line Encryptor (INE) Integration Lead
· Systems Security Engineer (SSE) for cryptographic equipment (Janus cryptographic engine, and systems with embedded crypto: ARC-210 Gen5 radio, SCWDL terminal, GEMS KOV-69 and INE prototype).
Sypris Electronics, Tampa, FL 2003 to 2006
· SSE for cryptographic equipment (KIV-19M trunk encryption end cryptographic unit and Secure DTD2000 System)
CAE Inc (Formerly BAE Systems, and Reflectone), Tampa, FL 2001 to 2002
· Senior Systems Engineer for fixed/rotary wing aircraft simulators and training systems
Engineering Technology, Inc., Orlando, FL 2000
· Senior Systems Engineer for specialized sub-munitions and a hybrid vehicle research project.
Lockheed Martin Information Systems, Orlando, FL 1985 to 2000
· Senior Systems Engineer for aircraft navigation/targeting systems, and air reconnaissance systems (sensor systems, avionics aircraft and ground systems, automated test equipment, support systems, and simulation systems)
· Flight Simulator Test Director (Special Forces AC-130 Weapons/Navigation Crew Trainer)
Bachelor Of Science In Aerospace Engineering, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
· DOORS DXL and Administrator Training
· Peer Review training (used for code and requirements)
· Software development and test methodology training
· Test and evaluation training
· Communications skills training
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.