Date of Birth : Aug. 03, 1967
Nationality : Pakistani
Marital Status : Married
Over ten years’ sales and project management experience. Exposed to a variety of work environments, such as, large multi-media call centres (Global Telecom Services Company), and service companies (Crescent Communications). Areas include: Sales Management, Project Management, Solution Design, Product and Service Development.International Sales. Well aware of people, process, and technology challenges.
Experiences are gained from a large number of international sales assignments and business situations channel and reseller management with focus on but not limited to Europe, Africa and Middle East,
A summary of responsibilities and achievements accomplished in the various institutions is given below. This is followed by educational qualifications and a list of trainings.
International Sales Director–Crescent Communications (Aug.10 to date)
Manage projects portfolio by analyzing and prioritizing project requests, change, and release requests. Perform risk and cost analyzes of individual projects in coordination with business user.
· Established an annual turnover on satellite solutions and bandwidth/services of appx. $3.5 mill..
· Established an annual turnover on major accounts and partners of appx. $2.5 mill
· Evaluate project interdependencies; prepare schedules & forecasts.
· To optimize sequential completion of projects related to IT systems / network infrastructure according to corporate prioritization criteria.
· Managed a $3.5 mill. contract on satellite services, bandwidth and equipment win Pakistan and Afghanistan
· Prepare project status reports and send reports to respective governance bodies for.
· Interface between Business Departments / Project Management and Operations for all related issues. Also manage individual projects when required
· Establishing and monitoring performance and saftely standards and procedures for operation, modification, maintenance and repair of such systems.
Director Sales -Global Telecom Services Company (Apr.04-Jun. 10)
Monitoring.& Setting-up sales for the North African, and the Middle East market.
· Delivered complete business plan, sales & marketing strategy for different sectors. Played pivotal role in gaining Banking Sector business in KSA through product/service customization and marketing strategic approach.
· Responsible for bidding for VSAT& other Telecom needs of Govt in North Africa.
· Negotiated with the existing & new business partners on VSAT products, Bandwidth & Teleport facility increasing profitability index by min. 30% (Revenue Growth).
· Directed analysis for optimum market-entry strategy in Africa, Middle East and South Asia on a specific customer segment.
· Maintained a high level of costumer, dealer and partner satisfaction and relation which led to Long Term Agreements being signed.
· Elevated standards of quality by establishing planned activities
International Sales & Business Development Manager–Habeeb Establishment (Nov. ’00 - to Mar.04)
Responsible for leading team in business growth in VSAT division while adding value
through opportunity assessment and business planning for overall project delivery in other telecom projects
· Strategy development, go to market plans and marketing in general, sourcing and product management.
· Manage international major commercial, Government and UN/NGO accounts, dealers and partners in a competitive and a fast changing enviroment. Focus on Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia.
· Management of technical and marketing team on tender bids and projects.
· Manage a skilled team consisting of a product management and sales coordination.
(i) B.Sc. Electrical Engineering. George Mason University, VA, USA. May. 2000.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Certificate in Successfully Completion of New Skies (Training Program)– Satellite Communications, Dubai, UAE – March 6, 2006.
Certificate Of Completion of iDirect – Installation, Operation and Maintenance of iDirect HUB and VSAT Products, Athens, Greece – June 7, 2006
Certificate of Completion of Terrestrial Microwave Training- Andrew Institute, UK – Oct 05 2002.
Certificate of Completion of Connector Attachment & VSWR Fundamentals Training- Andrew Institute, UK – Oct 05 2002.
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)– USA –1999
REFERENCES: Available upon request.
1- Arabic (fluent in reading, writing, and speaking)
2- English (fluent in reading, writing, and speaking)
3- Urdu (fluent in reading, writing, and speaking)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.