Date of Birth 25th April, 1979
June 12 – Present P&E Manager, WEN Qatar W.L.L., Doha, Qatar
· Reporting to the Vice President / Operations Manager / Project Manager, responsible for project management, planning, engineering, procurement, progress payments & analysing sub-contractor invoices to take care of RC and wet trade work (Contract value - 42 mQR) at on-going prestigious project of:
QatarNational Museum, Doha, Qatar
Main Contractor – Hyundai Engineering & Construction
(Contract value - 434 mUS$)
Conduct detailed drawing and documents studies, tender and quotation submissions, procurement of machinery / material from international & local manufacturers / suppliers etc for various up-coming bidding stage construction projects.
Sep 11 – June 12 Assistant Project Manager, WEN Qatar W.L.L., Doha, Qatar
· Reporting to the Vice Present / Project Manager, responsible for project management, and taking care of RC work of the following construction projects:
Al-JassimyaTower (3B+G+40), West Bay, Doha, Qatar
Burj Al-Marina (B+G+35), Lusail, Doha, Qatar
· Carrying out initial / pre-construction project management and collaborative work with other stake holders to undertake the RC work for the prestigious project of:
QatarNational Museum, Doha, Qatar
· Conduct detailed drawing and documents studies, tender and quotation submissions, procurement of machinery / material from international & local manufacturers / suppliers etc for various up-coming construction projects.
Mar 10 – Sep 11 Project Planning Engineer, WEN Holding Co., Ltd. Bangkok, Thailand
· Responsibilities include (but not limited to) project management, initial planning and scheduling, detailed drawing and documents studies, tender and quotation submissions and inquires, procurement of machinery / material from international & local manufacturers / suppliers etc for construction projects.
May 08 – Mar 10 Manager, Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), Karachi, Pakistan
· Lead of a group of engineers working in the domain of mechanical & aerodynamic configuration design at the Design & Development directorate and member of the project management team.
· As an assistant to the Project Director, I worked for him & the Organisational Executives on project management aspects including conception, proposal making & cost estimation, documentation & scheduling, procurement, execution monitoring as well as inter and intra departmental / organizational coordination etc.
May 02 – May 08 Assistant Manager, Space & Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), Karachi, Pakistan
· As a mechanical design engineer in the directorate of Design & Development at SUPARCO, I was actively involved in product designing as per the given specifications / user’s requirements. The responsibility also included taking care of complete lift cycle of the product development from concept to proto type development & production by writing down the design / technical reports, development of manufacturing drawings and maintaining thorough coordination with Production / Quality Assurance personnel etc.
· As an applied aerodynamist, I participated in investigating aerodynamic control and stability characteristics of flying vehicles with different configurations in subsonic, transonic and supersonic regimes using engineering, numerical & experimental techniques (wind tunnel testing & data reduction).
· I was also involved in studying and analyzing downwash phenomenon and working on roll reversal elimination for effective pitch, yaw and roll control in case of aerodynamic configurations with forward control surfaces and aft stabilizing fins.
· The experience at SUPARCO also included working on the facility development; I planned and supervised the renovation of my office building and chalked out the construction plan of a workshop worth Pak Rs. 50.0 Millions.
March 05 – Sep 05 Laboratoire d'Informatique pour la Mécanique et les Sciences de l'Ingénieur (LIMSI-CNRS), Orsay, France
· As a research assistant, I worked on instabilities of vortices with particular reference to Batcher vortices which characterise the flow behind an aircraft. Successfully developed & validated a code in FORTRAN using Chebyshev spectral collocation method.
July - 2009 Management Courses, Pakistan Society for Training & Development, Karachi – Pakistan
· Project Management, Total Quality Management & Management by Objectives, Management Information Systems, Leadership & Team Building, Basic Finance, Personal, Time & Human Resources Management, Presentation & Writing Skills etc.
· Fully conversant with Project Management tool Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Package and Microsoft Visio etc.
· Good command over engineering design tools like SolidWorks & AutoCAD as well as Computational Fluid Dynamics softwares like Gridgen & Gambit (Pre Processors), Fluent (Solver, Post Processor) & Tecplot (Post Processor). Experience on parallel computing.
· Expert level command over some engineering level aerodynamic performance prediction codes. Programming skills in FORTRAN and Matlab.
1998 - 2002 B.Sc. (Honours), Mechanical Engineering
University of Engineering & Technology Lahore, Pakistan. Final year project ‘Pump as Turbine’ involved some experimental work on using a centrifugal pump as turbine which was executed at KSB Pumps, Hassanabdal, Pakistan.
1995 - 1997 F.Sc., (Chemistry, Mathematics, Mathematics)
Government College, Jhang – Pakistan.
1993 - 1995 Matriculation, (Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics)
FaranModel School, Jhang, Pakistan.
Distinctions & Awards
· Recipient of SUPARCO’s Best Performance Award, 2008-2009.
· Recipient of SUPARCO’s Best Performance Award, 2007-2008.
· Degree was awarded with honours in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering by University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan, 2002.
· Stood out at 9th position and was awarded with Quaid-e-Azam merit scholarship, on demonstrating outstanding academic performance in Matriculation examination by Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Faisalabad, Pakistan, 1995.
English Excellent (IELTS 7/9), The British Council, Paris, France, 2005.
French Intermediate Level, Centre Universitaire d’Etudes Françaises (CUEF), Université Stendhal, Grenoble, France, 2004.
Basic Level, Alliance Française de Karachi, Pakistan, 2004.
Punjabi Mother Tongue
Urdu Pakistan’s national language
Thai An enthusiast beginner
Countries visited outside Pakistan
· France, Germany, Turkey, China, Thailand & Qatar
Memberships & Associations
· Member, PakistanEngineering Council.
· Life member, Khwarzimi Science Society, Center for Solid State Physics, University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. http://www.khwarzimi.org
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.