9+ years of software industry experience in all aspects of software development from requirements, planning & estimation through high-level design, coding, testing, and documenting in Unix/Linux, VxWorks for embedded systems & networking. 5 years in Germany, 4 years in India, 1 year China, 3 months in USA, Oracle Head Quarters Redwood-shores California.
Continue to grow as a software engineer and gain exposure to new technologies
C, C++ , Java, Tcl/TK, Ruby
Linux , UNIX, RTAI (real time Linux), Vxworks, HPUX,COMPAQ TRU64, DOPRA, V93000
Tornado, gdb, VC++6.0, Rational rose clear case and code coverage, wish, mirror test tool, Smartest V93k, OpenCV, Player platform , Valgrind, Callgrind, Kachegrind, slick edit, Source Insight, Qt,Java3D
R&D Software Engineer at Verigy GmbH, V93k R&D, Boeblingen Germany, 02/2008 - Present
* Implementation of software module for achieving Asynchronous clock domains for V93k
* Implementation of Clock module for controlling Shimanto clock board, equation module & level modules for V93k as per the new specifications of the Viper channel boards built on Tequilla 2.4 and 1.2 processors.
* Developed several new firmware commands for V93K
Research associate at Robotics and Telematics Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg Germany, 11/2005 - 01/2008
* Augmented Reality based Tele-operation System for Controlling Mobile Robots in Unstructured Environments.(Tele-operated Mars Rover)
* Developed video image processing software for detecting obstacles, based on pattern laser variation on a Merlin rover.
* Cansat satellite software for satellite tracking and health monitoring. Device drivers for sensors interfaced to the microcontroller.
Senior Member Technical staff, Oracle Bangalore India & Oracle HQ Redwoodcity CA,US 1/2005 - 10/2005
* Porting of Oracle Lite (Olite) core DBMS to Sony's XYZ car navigation product.
* Successfully implemented MU (Multi User service) in Olite 10g product.
* Olite 10g product porting to Embedded Linux (SH4)
Software Engineer, Huawei Technologies Bangalore India & Shenzhen China 6/2002 - 12/2004
* Implemented DOPRA Dynamic Modules (DDM) Subsystem, for enabling dynamic loading and unloading of DOPRA (Distributed Object Oriented Programmable Real time Architecture) based modules and a Debugger (GDBServer) DDM which can be used to debug other DDMs.
* Developed distributed CMP (configuration management plane)/CDM modules for storing routing/switch/gateway configuration data for DOPRA.
* Implemented Load Balance module for DOPRA
* Performed design & development of Memory File system for DOPRA
* FTP, TFTP and XMODEM protocol server modules for DOPRA
* Support and change request handling in Sx2000 soft-switch maintenance project.
Member Technical staff, Shipara Technologies (subsidiary of HCL Technologies) Bangalore India 01/2006 - 06/2006
* E2000-E (Thales Air traffic management system) Porting to HP-UX from COMPAQ Tru 64
Member of Systems programming Team, Global Edge Pvt Ltd Bangalore India 02/2001 - 12/2001
* Driver development for ADI-2174 card for Linux
* SCSI Monitoring Tool
* Implementation of SMTP protocol server and POP3 client
* Awarded with Erasmus Mundus scholarship
Software Engineering: Project & product lifecycle, Clear Case, Build process, IPD-CMM process.
Middle-Layer distributed modules, Object-oriented design, Authentication, socket programming, Unix/Linux internals (loadable kernel modules,file system, process & threading models IPC/RPC), SNMP/SMB, SMTP/POP3, Redundancy & Hot backup, Storage networks, Language compiler design, RTOS/embedded systems (for VxWorks, Linux platforms)
Name of University
University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany
MS: Space Science and Technology
Lulea University of Technology, Lulea, Sweden
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
Mangalore University. Managlore, Karnataka, India
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.