RF & Microwave engineer - looking for new job opportunities
PERSONAL DATA: 25 years old, Spanish
may 2011 – Jun 2012 YEBES OBSERVATORY YEBES, SPAIN
RF and microwaves system engineer.
As a member of the receivers’ division, I participated in the design of radio astronomy receivers as well as many other RF and microwave circuits for the 40m radio telescope in Yebes Observatory. Participation includes the following tasks:
- Theoretical design of the receivers and associated RF circuits.
- Search for the optimal component configuration according to the specifications.
- Design and implementation of all the necessary PCB circuits such as filters, equalizers, amplifiers, splitters, and many other analogue and digital circuits...
- Rack assembly of all the components that form the receiver.
- Laboratory validation tests.
- Integration of the receiver and RF circuits in the radio telescope.
- Preparation of technical reports.
In addition, I occasionally collaborated in some antenna measurements carried out in the Yebes’ anechoic chamber.
Mar 2011 – Apr 2011 SIEMENS ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS ALCOBENDAS, SPAIN
Internship at pre-sales and engineering department.
In the field of wireless communications Wifi and WiMax: coverage studies, prototype demonstrations and development of technical quotations.
Dec 2010 – Feb 2011 PROTOS DESARROLLO TORREJÓN DE ARDOZ, SPAIN
Internship at calibration laboratory.
Calibration of electronic instrumentation and telecommunication devices, according to the quality standards ISO:9001 and ENAC:17025.
Oct 2010 – Jul 2012 ALCALÁ UNIVERSITY ALCALÁ DE HENARES, SPAIN
Master’s degree in Information and Communication Technologies. 90 ECTS.
Final degree thesis: “Q band receiver for the 40 meter radio telescope at Yebes Astronomy Center”. Qualified with the maximum possible grade (MH).
Sep 2007 – Jul 2010 ALCALÁ UNIVERSITY ALCALÁ DE HENARES, SPAIN
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication Systems Engineering. 180 ECTS.
Final degree project: “Graphical interphace for non-linear microwave circuits automatic characterization”. Qualified with the maximum possible grade (MH).
Spanish: mother tongue. English: advanced (C1). French: elementary (A1). German: notions (A1.1).
- David Cuadrado-Calle, José A. López-Pérez. IF Matrix Switch for the Yebes 40 Meter Radio Telescope Receiver Room. Microwave Product Digest, June 2012.
11 - 16 Jun 2010 Osservatorio Astronomico di Cagliari & Italian Space Agency. PULA, ITALY
Second Sardinian Summer School in Astrophysics: Technology in Radio Astronomy and Space Science – Detecting Radio Waves”.
Oct 2012 – Nov 2012 INSTAE (Aerospace Engineering Studies Institute) ONLINE
ESA Space Projects Management (25 hours).
Agilent ADS & Momentum, Agilent Genesys, CST, PSpice, Orcad, CadSTAR, CircuitCAM, Matlab, C, Autocad, MS Project.
- Wide experience travelling round Europe including one month living in Poole (England) with a native family.
- Availability to travel and change residency.
- Awarded with an “Excellent Academic Performance Scholarship” for the master’s degree in 2012.
- Driving license: B.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.