EDUCATION – Combined Cumulative GPA = 3.34
Bachelors of Science - Aerospace Engineering – (Aug 2012) GEA Study Abroad Program-(Summer 2010)
The University of Texas at Austin [GPA 2.82] ENAC, ISAE & ENSMA - France [GPA 3.4]
National Aerospace University (KhAI) - Ukraine
1st and 2nd year of Bachelors Degree - (2007-2009) [GPA 3.8]
GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Undergraduate Research Assistant 08/2011 – 05/2012
Center for Aeromechanics Research, The University of Texas at Austin
• Assisting in development and refinement of Air Systems Engineering Design of UAV’s (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles).
• Reviewer in technical presentations of senior design projects and Request for Proposals.
Undergraduate Research Assistant 10/2011 – 05/2012
Aeroelasticity Laboratory, Rotary Wing Research Group, The University of Texas at Austin
• Developed and tested wings for a MAV (Micro Aerial Vehicle) capable of forward flight and hover using composite materials.
• Testing bionic wing incorporating phenomena used by Skua bird to improve performance while landing.
• Developed a test stand for flow visualization and preliminary testing of rotary wings.
CFD/CAE Intern, Product Development 06/2011 – 08/2011
Mahindra Navistar Automotives Ltd; Pune, India
• Analyzed and optimized the aerodynamic drag on external shell of the Light Commercial Automobiles using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) techniques.
Externship/Trainee 06/2010 – 07/2010
GEA: Groupe des Écoles Aéronautiques et Spatiales;Toulouse, Poitiers, Velizy, Bordes - France
• Industrial Visits to Airbus, ATR, Turbomeca, Messier Dowty, Leibher Aerospace & Eurocopter.
• Learnt the lean and industrial engineering processes along with manufacturing techniques.
Research Assistant 05/2008
National Aerospace University, Physics Conference; Kharkov - Ukraine
• Presented paper on launch vehicle design SSTO (Single Stage to Orbit).
LEADERSHIP & TEAM ACTIVITIES
Team Leader/Program Manager, Senior Design Project 01/2011 – 05/2011
• Managed a team of 8 members and developed an unmanned aircraft to monitor oil/gas pipelines.
Flight Test Engineer & Systems Engineer, Senior Design Project 08/2010 – 12/2010
• Developed and tested autonomous flight surveillance system of a UAV at Austin Regional Airfield.
Aerodynamics Engineer, DBF (DesignBuild and Fly) 08/2009 – 01/2010
• Designed and built wings of an aircraft for the international DBF competition.
• Design of Experiments for Engineers – SAE International Certificate.
• Business, Cost and Risk Analysis and Project Coordination self-trainee.
• Database Model of Airbus including suppliers, manufacturers, customers, revenues, operating hubs and others.
Aircraft Design I & II (Systems Engineering Design), Intro to Computational Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Structural Dynamics and Analysis, Compressible Flows, Applied Aerodynamics, Propulsion Systems, Computational Economics, Flight Dynamics and Controls, Low and High Speed Aerodynamics Lab.
Advanced: MS Office with Access, Project; ANSYS, FLUENT, VSP, HyperMesh and ACUSOLVE.
Intermediate: Team Center, AutoCAD, Solid Works, Pro/E, CATIAv5, Unigraphics, GAMS, Minitab, MATLAB.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.